Social Great Pyramid at Giza now available online

Yea right, this is what they want you to believe the Great Pyramid looks like, this is no different than NASA and their fucking lemmings on Mars photos

If you are not able to go to the location , take a look at giza.mused.org , seems that the whole pyramid has been mapped in a google like walkthrough
Thanks alot for this Im really into Egyptology. Some of the stones were said to weigh over 2 tons. Aint no way a land bridge could push them that high.
Screw it gonna watch Brendan Fraser break his foot off in Imhoteps ass again tonight.

Thanks alot for this Im really into Egyptology. Some of the stones were said to weigh over 2 tons. Aint no way a land bridge could push them that high.
Screw it gonna watch Brendan Fraser break his foot off in Imhoteps ass again tonight.
I knew a guy who studied Egyptology, did a masters in it. The only job he could get was for recruitment for his old university getting other people to sign up for Egyptology. Shit was basically a pyramid scheme.

I've been to Egypt. Watching pics/videos online doesn't do it justice

You could always hire scammers/tour guides to harrass you in your room while you navigate the pyramids online.
Hahah, they were annoying only in the resort with a bunch of guys coming with all kind of offers on the beach, when I visited the pyramids or Karnak temple at Luxor, no one at all spoke to me. I can't complain

Hahah, they were annoying only in the resort with a bunch of guys coming with all kind of offers on the beach, when I visited the pyramids or Karnak temple at Luxor, no one at all spoke to me. I can't complain
"Habibi! Yallah! Come! Come! Habibi!"

Ain't no way

They had to have technology. And I think they are much older than the ~5k years old that we are told.

I knew a guy who studied Egyptology, did a masters in it. The only job he could get was for recruitment for his old university getting other people to sign up for Egyptology. Shit was basically a pyramid scheme.

This sounds like an episode of Teen Titans Go. Pyramid Mummy Money.

Back