Great News!!

poppymcpop

White Belt
Reaction score
IM EXCITED!, u know how u guys have been hekpin me with my MT tech. well i found out there is a MUAY THAI GYM nearby but its 30 mins away in Crystal River, so anyways i was contemplating how to get there, but then i found out classes were like $70 a month which was a HUGE bummer for me (im 15) anyways i was talkin to this dude IN MY CHURCH, after sowing a big offering which hurt me pretty bad (but i was expecting a blessing from God) anyways he's like i got a new 09' Corolla from a friend (he was blessed form it) and we were talking about the Serrra Vs. St. pierre 2 fight. and he's like o im gonna get back to training with Stefan soon, and i knew that name was familiar. Then it hit me! Stefan was the OWNER OF THE GYM, and he's like tell ya what i'll take ya to and from the gym and u cna terain with me AT NO COST!! i was like u need gas money or anything, h's like NO! just come willing adn ready to learn!! how awesome is taht guys!

Here's some info on him, idk if u heard of this guy his name is Stefan "Shindent" Butin Bik, he;s form Holland, he has a pretty good record, here's some vids of him and his record:

http://www.mkmknockoutpromotions.com/fighters_butinbik.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9qMFA_3MkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBZRgVvrRY

srry for not writing the paragrpahs right guys IM JUST SOO HAPPY! this is Truly a blessing and i Give God ALL THE PRAISE!!
HE WILL NOT WITHHOLD ANYTHING FORM THOSE WHO DILLIGENTLY SEEK HIM ADN WALK UPRIGHT BEFORE HIM!!

God Bless

~Sandrew

Awesome break man, congratulations. Take advantage of this great opportunity.

no, ive just been doin the 2 months by myself at home, by what u guys tell me, they should clean up my tech in no time, u guys did say i was doin pretty good for only bein 15 and training myself for 2 months.

no, ive just been doin the 2 months by myself at home, by what u guys tell me, they should clean up my tech in no time, u guys did say i was doin pretty good for only bein 15 and training myself for 2 months.

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Thanx Guys

Back