Great News!!

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by poppymcpop, Apr 20, 2008.

1. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

IM EXCITED!, u know how u guys have been hekpin me with my MT tech. well i found out there is a MUAY THAI GYM nearby but its 30 mins away in Crystal River, so anyways i was contemplating how to get there, but then i found out classes were like $70 a month which was a HUGE bummer for me (im 15) anyways i was talkin to this dude IN MY CHURCH, after sowing a big offering which hurt me pretty bad (but i was expecting a blessing from God) anyways he's like i got a new 09' Corolla from a friend (he was blessed form it) and we were talking about the Serrra Vs. St. pierre 2 fight. and he's like o im gonna get back to training with Stefan soon, and i knew that name was familiar. Then it hit me! Stefan was the OWNER OF THE GYM, and he's like tell ya what i'll take ya to and from the gym and u cna terain with me AT NO COST!! i was like u need gas money or anything, h's like NO! just come willing adn ready to learn!! how awesome is taht guys!

Here's some info on him, idk if u heard of this guy his name is Stefan "Shindent" Butin Bik, he;s form Holland, he has a pretty good record, here's some vids of him and his record:

http://www.mkmknockoutpromotions.com/fighters_butinbik.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9qMFA_3MkI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaBZRgVvrRY

srry for not writing the paragrpahs right guys IM JUST SOO HAPPY! this is Truly a blessing and i Give God ALL THE PRAISE!!
    HE WILL NOT WITHHOLD ANYTHING FORM THOSE WHO DILLIGENTLY SEEK HIM ADN WALK UPRIGHT BEFORE HIM!!

God Bless

~Sandrew

2. grrthetree

grrthetree Green Belt

lucky you! bastard...
    no good for you, and good luck.

3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Brown Belt

Awesome break man, congratulations. Take advantage of this great opportunity.

4. Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel Guest

I'm happy for you man. Have you trained in the past?

5. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

no, ive just been doin the 2 months by myself at home, by what u guys tell me, they should clean up my tech in no time, u guys did say i was doin pretty good for only bein 15 and training myself for 2 months.

6. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

no, ive just been doin the 2 months by myself at home, by what u guys tell me, they should clean up my tech in no time, u guys did say i was doin pretty good for only bein 15 and training myself for 2 months.

Thanx Guys

7. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

8. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

9. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

10. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

11. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

12. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

13. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

14. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

15. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

16. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

Thanx Guys

17. poppymcpop

poppymcpop White Belt

idk what happened how do i delete this crap that got triple-posted.

18. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Brown Belt

ban for postwhoring :)

19. NoSmilez

NoSmilez Silver Belt

Thanx Guys

20. NoSmilez

NoSmilez Silver Belt

Thanx Guys