Great Deals Thread

Honestly haven't seen anything that I haven't already seen earlier this year. Even some manufacturers are doing smaller discounts than last year. 15 vs 20%, 20 vs 25%, etc.

The only thing is the federal black packs with rebate is a great deal from psa and academy.

I'm not super optimistic so far but we'll see what happens tomorrow and Friday.
I agree....some of the deals are the same as what I got over the past few months.

Was hoping primary arms would have a little better of a deal on the acog 1.5x16s acss....it's on sale for $819....not enough to make me jump on it. I've spent way too much the past couple months.

I agree....some of the deals are the same as what I got over the past few months.

Was hoping primary arms would have a little better of a deal on the acog 1.5x16s acss....it's on sale for $819....not enough to make me jump on it. I've spent way too much the past couple months.

They may still do a cyber Monday price. You could always email/call them asking if they'd be willing to do this.

ILiAjBY.jpg

Realistically it probably won't go below this. $799 was the cheapest I'd seen before this 12% off sale.

They may still do a cyber Monday price. You could always email/call them asking if they'd be willing to do this.

ILiAjBY.jpg

Realistically it probably won't go below this. $799 was the cheapest I'd seen before this 12% off sale.
I might....and the $819 still isn't a bad deal. It's just the amount I've spent lately is crazy. I guess I was hoping for a knock your socks off ridiculous deal.

I might....and the $819 still isn't a bad deal. It's just the amount I've spent lately is crazy. I guess I was hoping for a knock your socks off ridiculous deal.

Yeah I was hoping for that last year. I think it was just $799

Primary arms is doing their 12% off sale atm

Ashbury Precision Ordnance Saber M700 20" .308 Precision Bolt-Action Rifle - $699.

Additional 13.5% off with Raise gift cards. Also extra $10 off your first Raise purchase.

With the above discount it's $594.63. That is a pretty awesome deal for a folding chassis gun.

4eef28f7037c330daa5a88de4dac4e73.jpg

cb9f8ef2d8b9991f0b4846e0132b404d.jpg

edde43f0bc5549e6ca55c3d5b3b59c1b.jpg

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Ash...cision-Bolt-Action-Rifle/2553955.uts?slotId=0

• APO MRCS-AR modular rifle chassis system
  • Magpul CTR shoulder stock with folding double-locking hinge
  • AR-styled modular octagonal aluminum handguard
  • Adjustable Magpul MOE pistol grip
  • Six-position mil-spec carbine buffer tube
Remington® has teamed with Ashbury Precision Ordnance (APO) to bring you the Saber M700 Precision Bolt-Action Rifle. The rifles feature a Remington Model 700™ SPS tactical AAC®-SC™ barreled action mated to the APO Saber MRCS-AR modular rifle chassis system with a Magpul CTR shoulder stock that features a folding double-locking hinge. Chassis is coated with a durable mil-spec 8625 black hardcoat anodized finish. with Magpul's M-LOK® accessory attachment system and forward-mounted bipod stud. Magpul MOE pistol grip and adjustable six-position mil-spec carbine buffer tube offer a secure, comfortable grip. X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger is factory set at 3.5 lbs. 5/8"-24 threaded muzzle with protective cap is muzzle brake/suppressor ready. Magpul 0.75" cheekpiece riser. Includes one Magpul PMAG® 5x7.62 AC™ detachable box magazine. Made in USA.

https://www.raise.com/buy-cabela-s-gift-cards?priceMin=50&priceMax=100

@Gregolian
@Chesten_Hesten

PSA has their own micro red dot for $100 now.

Back