Great background article on JDS from S.I

The real point of the article is to explain how Junior got married to the woman he did, since it's surprising those two are together.

That was a really cool article. Thanks for sharing ts. JDS is a really amazing guy.

good article,thanks.

it's intriguing to me that, after 20 years of evolution, more athletic guys can catch up to guys who have been training all their lives. pretty much the antithesis of what we grew up thinking about MA.

good article,thanks.

it's intriguing to me that, after 20 years of evolution, more athletic guys can catch up to guys who have been training all their lives. pretty much the antithesis of what we grew up thinking about MA.

Pretty much. It's cool to see how a person's aptitudes can have them easily pick something up that takes someone else much longer.

The real point of the article is to explain how Junior got married to the woman he did, since it's surprising those two are together.

1 sentence dude. that's flat out peculiar that you think the "real point of the article is to explain how Junior got married to the woman he did"

People make too much of a big deal about it.
Y04Sf.jpg

good article,thanks.

Yeah, it's like Usain Bolt. I heard he only ran track for a couple years before demolishing world records and sweeping the Olympics. I guess there is such a thing as a "natural"

Awe, as if I didnt like JDS enough already.

I guess looking back on a dark past can be enough to get people in the frame of mind you need to be in for a fight.

Can someone please post a gif of JDS doing the "point" when he is being introduced? Makes it a little scarier knowing he really does have some dark memories to drawl upon. Lord knows whats going through his head as hes in there.

Awe, as if I didnt like JDS enough already.

I guess looking back on a dark past can be enough to get people in the frame of mind you need to be in for a fight.

Can someone please post a gif of JDS doing the "point" when he is being introduced? Makes it a little scarier knowing he really does have some dark memories to drawl upon. Lord knows whats going through his head as hes in there.

ug07e397.gif

Cool to finally hear some details about his job at the toy store. I'd seen him talk about it briefly in interviews, but none of the UFC's pre-card hype programs ever mentioned it.

JDS = Baddest Toy Salesman on the Planet

loretta hunt thinks dos santos makes 200k a fight plus sponsorships? she really is a fucking moron.

Back