Grapplers Quest NJ June 28th and 29th

mvan3030

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who is going?

I am doing no-gi 160-169.9 lbs.

I am thinking about entering but im doing the diamond state games in Bear, Delaware tomorrow so im not sure if I will feel good for next week.

no-gi novice, 149.9 and under, or possibly 139.9 and under

I'm not going to compete, but I might go to watch the pro divisions on Saturday. Sick lineup!

This will be my first grappling competiton... but I have high hopes!

Beginner 190-200, possibly 180-189 no Gi, then whitebelt gi comp.

I won't be there but I'll be at NAGA Battle at the Beach in Wildwood August 2nd,3rd

Some explain to me why when you place your reservation it doesn't allow you to list your divisions?

Some explain to me why when you place your reservation it doesn't allow you to list your divisions?

Probably because people are not going to make the weight that they think they are and they would have to re-do everything anyway...

Yeah true, but usually pre-reg is to avoid slack time at the evnt and ensure it starts on time.

Just did the Diamond State US Grappling tourney in Delaware today, but I might be down for two comps in one week. We'll have to see how my body feels.

BTW, the tournament today was very well run. I was impressed with how efficient it was and how little bickering I heard.

Yeah true, but usually pre-reg is to avoid slack time at the evnt and ensure it starts on time.

not really for big tournaments like this. they mainly offer a discount for pre-reg to ensure money since so many people tend to come up with last minute problems when it comes to game time.

Back