Grapplers have to watch out now..

I hate to admit this but I am always curious about these so called badass people.

Of course at first I thought someone had studied a guerilla grappling with another guerilla and decided to make a new art like the monkey style in kung fu!

No, its true.... This stuff really does work, I happen to be a Black Belt in Guerilla Grappling and I can verify that it does indeed work. I would fight in the UFC and prove it but my Guerilla Style is too deadly for the UFC, plus the Kung Fu masters would be pissed as shit if I showed you this stuff and would be forced to do the Dim Mak on me.

I think this guy is dangerous because he mixes his lies with truths. Yes BJJ is a lot like chess, but fights between skilled individuals is always going to be like a chess match. The trickery he claims to teach is part of that too BTW. Then there is:
How to almost instantly reverse the

ruthless cut throat marketing

short term business prospect...

like a car dealership

jjmuaythaiguy said:
I hate to admit this but I am always curious about these so called badass people.

Of course at first I thought someone had studied a guerilla grappling with another guerilla and decided to make a new art like the monkey style in kung fu!

I also have to admit i'm curious about what these people are teaching, but seeing as it's only $187 for these DVDs and there are only 1000 sets before they are all gone i think i might of already missed out on them. I guess i'm just not going to be "one of those Elite 1000 grapplers that will be kicking ass on the mat, Guerrilla style"

Good marketing IMO.

He plays on the strings of

aggresive folk
lazy folk
unathletic folk
egotistical folk
curious folk

And any mix between. If I saw that add in a videostore next to the vid for sale I would comp it.

Calibur said:
Good marketing IMO.

He plays on the strings of

aggresive folk
lazy folk
unathletic folk
egotistical folk
curious folk

And any mix between. If I saw that add in a videostore next to the vid for sale I would comp it.

I think you forgot "gullible folk".

You been training much?

Funny stuff. I guess with the growing popularity of MMA there comes with it the growing number of people trying to peddle crap to exploit the newer fans.

Also if it were his system and he was legit, why would he go by Lieutenant X? Sounds to me like a good way to avoid getting confronted about his crap. Maybe he had a dishonorable discharge and chooses not to give his name for fear someone would check up on him. It's also interesting he chastises BJJ but uses a testimonial of a purple belt.

To me it reads like unbelievable bullshit. I think Lieutenant X and Llloyd Irvin should have a superfight to crown the king of Grappling Product Marketing. I'd put my money on Lloyd simply because I know he's legit whereas Lieutenant X could just be a guy who bought a few DVDs and thought "I should get in on that!"

Let's all chip in 5 bucks and buy it! I will make copies. I have the LHW division covered in the UFC. Lidell is going down!

That leaves the WW, MW, and HW belts up for grabs. You guys can have those.

Didn't you read? These DVDs will give you the abilities to toss around judo guys like ragdolls after only a week and tap out "go-to" BJJ black belts with ease, even if you are a 140lb white belt. I'll chip in and by the end of the month I could be openweight King Of Pancrase, after that I'm taking Shooto, ZST and Deep belts and next year I'll beat whoever is holding PRIDE's under 160lbs belt. Gomi, Mach, who cares, I'll be a GUERILLA GRAPPLER! Give me a couple of years and I'll be at ADCC kicking Leozinho's ass. All I'll have to do is watch these DVDs, train when I can be bothered, eat whatever I want and talk lots of shit and I'll be invincible on the mats.

I mean, why would someone who doesn't even give their real name promising things that involve suspension of disbelief/belief that these DVDs will give me martial arts skills the same way Neo got his in The Matrix lie to people? Clearly he is reputable and a badass, he was in the army! Just look up Lietenant X! What, it's not there? Well, obviously he was a secret ops guy then which is why he is so lethal.

Of course, we don't know him from Kimura... althought I think we do all know Kimura was legit while this guy seems to be BS.

Anyone remember that Nightwatch/Nighthawk system that somone posted about a few months ago that claimed similar BS? I have a feeling this is a rip off of that, which is quite sad.

I don't know guys? I've been looking for a way to up my technique and start seeing some immediate benefits, maybe this is it. I mean it'll be like the second coming of BJJ in a way, because no one will really know what hit them.

I'm kind of excited.

Back