Grapping enough?

LilLydi9

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been tryin to get more time in the gym, is 4 days a week enough an hour out of 2.5 is rolling the rest is instructional

Enough for what?
Having fun? Losing weight? Improving your game? Winning a world championship?

4 days a week is a nice amount for some people, just depends on what you're looking for.

I don't want to sound like a jackass, but you'll find out with time. In the magical land of jiu jitsu, or to put it better, my area in this MAGICAL REALM, the one where gringos don't come to train, some schools only train 3 times a week, and I know I train in a school that is the exception. 4 times a week is a lot of training, and you can make a lot of it. If it's too much for you, you'll find out, if it's too little, same thing.

for what? To be the best i can be at the sport, i just can not find another gym that trains over 4 days a week, i would love to train more even with various people outside the gym but many people work, go to school, ect. i just did not know if u guys think i can make good progress with 4 days a week, i am entering the US grappling tournament Oct. 9th and i hope to do well, that will give me a marker i hope to if i need more training or if i am okay.

Yea 4 days a week with a full hour of that being free open rolling is plenty to improve especially if the other is instructional.

HA HA you said grapping instead of grappling

4 times a week is better than 3

Back