Media Grant Dawson's UFC finishes

Here's a fun fact: out of all the current unbeaten fighters in the UFC (as in fighters never to have lost in the UFC), Dawson has the most wins with 8.
Makes me sad Max broke my boy Arnold Allen's 10 fight streak.

<DCrying>

I am a Bobboy Green fan and hope he finds a way to win but I am expecting this to be a three round drubbing before a finish in favor of Grant.

Terrible match making that isnt beneficial to either fighter.

Last edited:
I am a Bobboy Green fan and hope he finds a way to win but I am exoecting this to be a three round drubbing before a finish in favor of Grant.

Terrible match making that isnt beneficial to either fighter.
I agree about the matchmaking. I must admit I was surprised by the fact that Grant's already number 10 (somehow the Damir fight slipped through my radar casual as I am). This would Green (a retiring fighter supposedly) a way to all of a sudden slip into the Top 10.

He popped out of my ESPN+ stream last time and finished me too or something because I fell asleep during that fight.

Yeah it’s crazy how much of his wins are by rnc, I’m curious to see what his other sub game is like but why bother if you can keep getting to the back and doing el Classico

I was high on Dawson since Trizano fight. People shit on Dawson for the other fight that ended with a draw, and most people didn't think much of him for a long time, but perhaps his second last fight or so changed perceptions.

I always wanted to see Dawson vs Armen. If Dawson's gas tank can go full five rounds, he's handful for anybody.

Back