Graduation in the Amateur Muaythai

Sorry but you don't get to dictate what is posted in this thread. This is an open forum.

You aren't answering ANY QUESTIONS and are just SPAMMING the forum which is against the rules.

If you continue to do this I will have the thread closed.

This is a forum the staff posts the subject that according to each individual individual opinion of each comes to contribute with the forum and the participants.

And not only subject that pleases you

I have no problem with people posting about something which doesn't interest me. However when someone who is a white belt and who doesn't really post about anything else keeps on updating the same thread that no one else seems to contribute to or care about while ignoring people's questions, to me that's a clear sign of someone who has either a commercial interest posting about this, or is madly in love with the topic. Considering we're talking about belts and certificates in muay thai, I tend to think it's rather the first option.

My questions were genuine and I wasn't even trying to mock you. But ignoring those questions is not really going to help with your "cause" and people like @Snubnoze707 who have a lot less patience than me and are more involved in the forum will most likely teach you the hard way.

This is by no means spam as I am not sending or forced other participates to see the tropic.

You aren't answering ANY QUESTIONS and are just SPAMMING the forum which is against the rules.

If you continue to do this I will have the thread closed.

I agree at no time am I trying to say what the participants should put in this tropic.
I also do not accept that any participant tells me what I should put. Well I'm not broke the rules, I'm not offending anybody, I'm contributing to a topic that was not on the forum and it's not spam or propaganda. I'm not trying to persuade anyone. I am within the rules of the forum.

Sorry but you don't get to dictate what is posted in this thread. This is an open forum.

Not 1 Muay Thai gym i trained in, has this bollocks graduation system. Not in Thailand and not here in NL. What a bullshit, your a Muay Thai fighter or your a casual.

Amateur Muay Thai is like Special Olympics.
Who cares how they "graduate".

Not 1 Muay Thai gym i trained in, has this bollocks graduation system. Not in Thailand and not here in NL. What a bullshit, your a Muay Thai fighter or your a casual.

I am a Muay Thai fighter. Several Muay Thai organizations recognize graduation. Only in Professional Muaythai is this not recognized

I am a Muay Thai fighter. Several Muay Thai organizations recognize graduation. Only in Professional Muaythai is this not recognized
So was i, and no i never heard or seen any graduation in muay thai...
It goes in classes. New, c, b, a (pro).
Im talking fighting not some mcdojo murican belt system lol.
But you should already know that....

So was i, and no i never heard or seen any graduation in muay thai...
It goes in classes. New, c, b, a (pro).
Im talking fighting not some mcdojo murican belt system lol.
But you should already know that....
IFMA

Back