Gracie Fishhawk Lithia Florida Outside Tampa Opens

gfbjjstudent

White Belt
Reaction score
Gracie Fishhawk is Now Open in Lithia Florida with Head Coach Josh Hayden a seasoned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor. The Fishhawk community known as a strong family community, with award winning schools and military residents based out of MacDill AFB, now has its own Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA School. Located South East of Tampa and South of Brandon near the Newland Community of Fishhawk Ranch right off Fishhawk Blvd, this school aspires to spread the love of Jiu Jitsu along with educating the community in the Martial Arts. Gracie Fishhawk is currently offering Thirty Days of Free classes and also offers a generous discount to military and law enforcement. If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call 1-813-381-3954, visit our website at http://graciefishhawk.com/, or drop in at 16637 Fishhawk Blvd Suite 105 Lithia, Florida, during normal business hours.

Congratulations on your new school! I have rolled with Robby and he use to come over and train with us in Winter Haven. He is a beast! I assume you guys are in the Gracie Tampa family? If so, great organization over there.

Let me know if you guys do an open house soon and ill see if any of the guys can come over for it.

Back