gracie barra

geraldthesloth

Blue Belt
Reaction score
im gonna be training there next week first time ever in garden grove california

any idea how it is?

you can usually expect solid technical foundation out of almost all of the gracie barra gyms. they uphold a standard for all of their schools. although there are some difference in policies across the board, for the most part ive been satisfied with the ones that ive experienced. i train at gracie barra alaska, and i love my school. if you looking for solid gi training, you've gone to the right place, in my opinion.

every gym is different. you've got to remember that gracie barra is a jiu jitsu gym 1st, mma 2nd. although im sure they do have one, you might want to double check the hours and how many times a week they run it.

Let us know how that goes, I live in GG, and ave wanted to check out their programs

most gb gyms have like a week trial period. wouldnt hurt to just contact the instructor and let him know you would like to try it out. you'd atleast get 1 class for free

im gonna be training there next week first time ever in garden grove california

any idea how it is?

Hey, I train at Gracie Barra Garbage Grove like two days a week. The professor there is great! His name is John. I mostly train out of Yorba Linda, but still solid school

Hey, I train at Gracie Barra Garbage Grove like two days a week. The professor there is great! His name is John. I mostly train out of Yorba Linda, but still solid school

Did you train at the headquarters in Irvine last night? I train there and my training partner last night was out of the Yorba gym. Wears blue headgear. Just curious.

Also I train at HQ in Irvine But the new GG school is walking distance from my house so I'd like to know how it goes as well

Did you train at the headquarters in Irvine last night? I train there and my training partner last night was out of the Yorba gym. Wears blue headgear. Just curious.

Also I train at HQ in Irvine But the new GG school is walking distance from my house so I'd like to know how it goes as well

No, I am one of the biggest guys there in a blue gi. I do know who you are talking about.

wow another gb gym? didnt they just open one up in huntington beach as well? I heard babalu's gb is gonna open in cerritos.

don't like gracie barra-- never have-- never will

Back