Gowdy vs Strzok

I don't have time to watch clip in the OP. Livestream yesterday was several hours and Strzok looked like he was Strzok by lightning. Everyone there concluded that at the end that he was still lying and couldn't be trusted.

Interesting how this 20 min clip with Gowdy is the summery of the hearing. You make Strzok sound like he's a good boy.

I don't have time to watch clip in the OP. Livestream yesterday was several hours and Strzok looked like he was Strzok by lightning. Everyone there concluded that at the end that he was still lying and couldn't be trusted.

Interesting how this 20 min clip with Gowdy is the summery of the hearing. You make Strzok sound like he's a good boy.
Bullshit, show ONE single thing in where Strzok did something wrong....just ONE. These sellout GOP fools sounded like the complete idiots they are. The only thing concluded is this was the worst hearing in history conducted by these idiots.

The IG report said there was no bias in anything Strzok did. Gosar is a dentist so he reads body language well, Gohmert is fucking retarded, Gowdy would ask insane questions and not wait or want the answer...its was a complete shit show from the GOP.

Trey Gowdy is FULL OF SHIT!!!

My conclusion is Peter is a by the book agent, but was just horny for his co-worker. Maybe she's way hotter than the photo used on TV.

Bullshit, show ONE single thing in where Strzok did something wrong....just ONE. These sellout GOP fools sounded like the complete idiots they are. The only thing concluded is this was the worst hearing in history conducted by these idiots.

Well that's easy, that's the main thing of the hearing. He's clearly biased in a place he shouldn't be and managed to prove that with his texts. I'm off to work so I might have to read and answer later tonight.

Well that's easy, that's the main thing of the hearing. He's clearly biased in a place he shouldn't be and managed to prove that with his texts. I'm off to work so I might have to read and answer later tonight.
You could take ANY politicians or FBI's texts and you would read much much worse. The Republicans themselves said worse. The SDNY FBI was in the tank for Trump and were leaking to Rudy. Its hilarious they try to pin the whole investigation on this guy....flat out insanity.

If Strzok was in the tank for Clinton, why didn't he mention Trump was under investigation? Answer that very simple question.

Where in his investigation did he show bias? Block out the girly texts.....where in the investigation?

And just for a off topic chuckle, Trump claimed today his poll rating is better than Lincoln's polls ever were. Gallup was doing a hell of job in 1863.

What did Trey ever accomplish or do for his country to warrant being a cocky cocksucking prick, especially towards former military officer long time FBI elite agent Strzok?

Gowdy looks like an Anderson Cooper that grew up in Alabama and has a meth addiction.

And just for a off topic chuckle, Trump claimed today his poll rating is better than Lincoln's polls ever were. Gallup was doing a hell of job in 1863.
Trump just learned Lincoln was a Republican. "Not a lot of people know that." AKA, "I just learned that."

The only thing I'm not trying anymore is sugar coating shit. The dude is not just corrupt or a criminal...the guy has some real evil in him. Evil indicating demonic.

peter-strzok23.jpg

Case closed. A bunch of still frames from video catching Strzok in odd poses is evidence of demonic possession.

But we all know you have to stick to your shtick for purposes of, well shit I don't know. You're bored with life and this makes you feel good about yourself?

Case closed. A bunch of still frames from video catching Strzok in odd poses is evidence of demonic possession.

Well that and the fact that he led a coup attempt against the sitting president of the United states. The extreme duping delight he exhibited is also an indicator.

But we all know you have to stick to your shtick for purposes of, well shit I don't know. You're bored with life and this makes you feel good about yourself?

It's just reality

Strzok: I wrote the text because..
Strzok moments later: I don't recall writing that text.

Then he says he can't answer questions about an alleged ongoing investigation and then precedes to do so when Democrats ask him questions about it.

It's unreal. A complete farce. And nothing till be done to him. His mistress ignores a subpoena and is not arrested. You try doing that.
Well that and the fact that he led a coup attempt against the sitting president of the United states. The extreme duping delight he exhibited is also an indicator.

It's just reality
Get mental health help, seriously!

Back