• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gotta love Jon Jones' wikipedia page

None or the guys saying hes innocent believe what their saying,hahahah.

I'm forgiving Jones because he exposed USADA as the corrupt plausible deniability UFC's pet that anybody with a brain suspected it was.

I'm ready to watch the GOAT fight.
That's some Mary Mary Lou Retton level mental gymnastics there

I'm forgiving Jones because he exposed USADA as the corrupt plausible deniability UFC's pet that anybody with a brain suspected it was.

I'm ready to watch the GOAT fight.

LOL, fair enough.

I'll stay despising him but add Usada to the group. Never really noticed him until I was at a music festival watching the gaslight anthem arguing with a bloke next to me that Shogun was going to flog this young no name....

Will admit his record is amazing, also admit a spinning elbow in the 4th doesn't win more then 1 round out of 5, lost to Gus.

That's some Mary Mary Lou Retton level mental gymnastics there

Once he declines, we can all be appalled and demand him fired. For now though, I say let him bang.

Check this guy's personal life lmao per wiki

kickboxing-legend-badr-hari-sentenced-to-two-years-for-assault.jpg

You haven't heard of bad boy Badr Hari? Do even K-1 bro?<DisgustingHHH>

There's an entire sub-section dedicated to his failed drug tests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#Failed_drug_tests

How is it they found a total of THREE banned substances in his system throughout his career and he's still active??? That's 3 different substances and not including those sketchy af T/E levels.

Must be some serious snitching and/or corruption to get off so lightly.

Does it talk about the time he hid under the cage from the drug testers?

the history for Jon Jones' page looks like a battlefield, so many dickbag editors with racist agendas

How is it they found a total of THREE banned substances in his system throughout his career and he's still active??? That's 3 different substances and not including those sketchy af T/E levels.

LHW needs Jones back badly. Wouldn't be surprised what strings were pulled

Lol acted? There’s no deep psychological meaning to me saying “cool, you won’t be missed” If someone important in your life left you as a child Sherdog isn’t the place to try and get help. If you really need it and want a hug let me know I can send someone for you. Xoxo.
No, seriously, why would anyone care about you?

It is clearly corruption. He is also a sociopath and narcissist it isn't too hard to lie your way out of trouble. In this situation though he clearly paid his way out.

Cody McKenzie gets 4 years for fake urine yet this guy can cheat and do steroids as much as he likes and no issues there.

He's been cleared every time so we have to assume he's a clean athlete.

A thread for all the Jones hating cry baby bitches to all rejoice.

Fucking LOL.

It just seems weird that the UFC would hire an organization to test there fighters, then sabotage said organization to protect the fighters. Jon’s career (and several UFC paydays) were derailed from USADA. It seems odd, at least to me, that ppl think Jon’s getting helped by the UFC or USADA to avoid getting popped. If that’s the case, they’re doing a bang up job of it.
Its even more weird, If they think the organization is corrupt that they dont think USADAs initial assessments could be guided by corruption

No, seriously, why would anyone care about you?

Y’all dudes in 2018 are too sensitive. No, seriously, use a tampon those pads ain’t stopping that heavy flow.

jon jones is good at finding loop holes.

Back