• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got to meet Frank Mir today!

Junkanoo, get off your ass mate, i wanna see some more of this.

5efpyu.jpg

I....I cant even think....Im still in shock tbh.

You're fucking huge. Good luck with your goals in MMA

Two things.

1. I'm 22 and you absolutely dwarf me, holy shit.

2. You're 5 years younger than me, but look 15 years older than me.

To be that big and not even be an adult yet is pretty crazy.

And to the people asking I do play football and have D1 offers I don't know if I'm going to take them yet or train MMA full time.

Look man, seriously go football all the way. MMA can be something later if the football doesn't work out but go for football.

Dude ! Can I have ur autograph haha ! UberTS!!!! I will be ur number 1 fan, time to troll some ppl in wasteland... TS future UFC HW GOAT 2020!

Hi sherdogers, I'm a long time lurker (2 years) (never had a reason to post a thread).

But I met Mir today and thought I'd share and introduce myself too.

He was at the Mr. Olympia expo and got a pic with him. He was real cool, and he took some time to chat, Said he's going to easily beat Nog in his next fight. And when he found put I was 17 years old and train MMA he said he'd come watch me at the expo grappling Tom.

Pic
usZRR.jpg

Edit: resized pic

are-you-wizard.jpg

lmao i didn't even read the story behind ts meeting frank mir, i just thought "wow, mir got to meet superman, that's pretty cool". how the fuck are you 17? i mean, i guess it's cool to look older right now, but it's gonna suck looking 50 when you're 30, lol.

btw how good is your chin?

Back