1. Season 7 of the International Shoop League is now active! Section A » Section B »

Got my nogi. Thanks Chris

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Foppa21, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Foppa21

Foppa21 Black Belt

I got the stuff that I ordered. Great gear and very very prompt. As in it took less than 10 days to get to my door halfway around the world. I ordered some sprawls a few days earlier and that stuff still haven't arrived yet (should be noted though that Steve allowed me to change my order a bit after I made the order. He allowed me to throw in a couple of grappling tops that were on back order that happened to arrive a day after I placed my order).

Awesome timing too, my last exam is like 6 hrs away and I'm starting to train again next week.

I bought a pair of blues, a rash guard and a zipp hoodie.

The blues fit snug. I've been wearing 34 sprawls (although slightly loose now) and the 32s are pretty much the same in that regard.

More next week when I get to actually work out in these. Hoodie's with me now, we'll see how it "performs" when I hit the town for my post exam celebration in around 9 hours time!

2. LCDforMe

LCDforMe Purple Belt

Cool cool, I'm glad you're all set up. Have fun getting back into training.

3. scorcho

scorcho Brown Belt

Very nice. I was looking at the zip hoodie as well. Let me know how it is.

4. Foppa21

Foppa21 Black Belt

No worries. Pics of all my gear next week and possibly reviews when sobriety (hopefully) hits me again.

5. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

lol, thanks I would like to see them.