Got my nogi. Thanks Chris

Foppa21

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I got the stuff that I ordered. Great gear and very very prompt. As in it took less than 10 days to get to my door halfway around the world. I ordered some sprawls a few days earlier and that stuff still haven't arrived yet (should be noted though that Steve allowed me to change my order a bit after I made the order. He allowed me to throw in a couple of grappling tops that were on back order that happened to arrive a day after I placed my order).

Awesome timing too, my last exam is like 6 hrs away and I'm starting to train again next week.

I bought a pair of blues, a rash guard and a zipp hoodie.

The blues fit snug. I've been wearing 34 sprawls (although slightly loose now) and the 32s are pretty much the same in that regard.

More next week when I get to actually work out in these. Hoodie's with me now, we'll see how it "performs" when I hit the town for my post exam celebration in around 9 hours time!

Cool cool, I'm glad you're all set up. Have fun getting back into training.

Very nice. I was looking at the zip hoodie as well. Let me know how it is.

No worries. Pics of all my gear next week and possibly reviews when sobriety (hopefully) hits me again.

Foppa21 said:
No worries. Pics of all my gear next week and possibly reviews when sobriety (hopefully) hits me again.

lol, thanks I would like to see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anddrew
Back