Got my free green SPRAWL's today!

fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They are badass, to say the least. I ordered them big because I lift a lot and thus, have a lot of junk in the trunk. Plus I like my stuff nice and baggy. Wear a 34 in pants and was talked into the 38's by Scott because of my bodyweight and they're just how I like 'em. 36 would fit, too, no problem, but these are just to my taste.

The color is awesome and the black embroidered logo on the back of the leg is very nice. Very subtle... just enough to see that they are SPRAWL's. Even if you hate green, as others have mentioned, I think these are still worth a look. Personally, I couldn't have picked a better color.

I ordered a short sleeve, loose fit grappling top at the same time and it is equally badass. So freaking comfortable and so thick... almost like rubber. I'm sure it's bulletproof. And, it smells like licorice, so that was a nice treat.

I will post pix later.

Thanks so much to everyone at SPRAWL!

fat_wilhelm said:
They are badass, to say the least. I ordered them big because I lift a lot and thus, have a lot of junk in the trunk. Plus I like my stuff nice and baggy. Wear a 34 in pants and was talked into the 38's by Scott because of my bodyweight and they're just how I like 'em. 36 would fit, too, no problem, but these are just to my taste.

The color is awesome and the black embroidered logo on the back of the leg is very nice. Very subtle... just enough to see that they are SPRAWL's. Even if you hate green, as others have mentioned, I think these are still worth a look. Personally, I couldn't have picked a better color.

I ordered a short sleeve, loose fit grappling top at the same time and it is equally badass. So freaking comfortable and so thick... almost like rubber. I'm sure it's bulletproof. And, it smells like licorice, so that was a nice treat.

I will post pix later.

Thanks so much to everyone at SPRAWL!
You got them USPS or UPS?

Here's the pic of shorts and shirt. My wife's a photographer, hence the backdrop. Sorry for the crappy quality, but I can't figure out how to upload anything bigger than 29 kB on this forum.

Thank you for the update and the pics Wilhelm. Glad you like the shorts and the top.

One note is that the shorts may seem stiff when you get them. That is because we starch them at the factory so they stay neat during transport from the factory to the warehouse and then to our customers. After a few washings they really soften up.

Steve

LoL in the pic they look black :) Steve you get my PM?

Thanks fat_wilhelm I appreciate the pics, I'm also excited about getting mine this week.

I don't like how they don't have the sprawl logo going down the side.It actually doesnt piss me off that I didnt get a free pair now that I see they are not the competition version.

Picked up mine today from the post office... these are really nice... thanks again to Steve, Scott, and everyone else at Sprawl!

I paid for mine.

But congratulations to you, sir.

I got mine too, you guys sent me a 36 instead of a 34 but wtvr, I tightened the strings good shit.

Steve Marino said:
Thank you for the update and the pics Wilhelm. Glad you like the shorts and the top.

One note is that the shorts may seem stiff when you get them. That is because we starch them at the factory so they stay neat during transport from the factory to the warehouse and then to our customers. After a few washings they really soften up.

Steve

quick question. this is going to be my first pair of real fight shorts (take that wal-mart), do i just wash/dry them like any other shorts?

KillaKix said:
quick question. this is going to be my first pair of real fight shorts (take that wal-mart), do i just wash/dry them like any other shorts?

There are instruction with the shorts, like not tumble trying them and such. Follow the little white tag to SPRAWL longevity.

Adino said:
There are instruction with the shorts, like not tumble trying them and such. Follow the little white tag to SPRAWL longevity.

ok thanks man

Back