Got me some gear in the mail today.

fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Two items showed up on my porch today and I'm a happy guy.

1. As you may remember, I volunteered to be the guinea pig on the Customguards Gladiator mouthguard. Well, I got it today (Thanks, John) and it is built like a brick house. I ordered the elite level guard and it is super thick and anything but flimsy and it fits like a glove. I will post pics when I do a full review and pose it next to some quarters for reference so you can see how beefy it is. Cost was $75 since I just got a solid color. My impression kit arrived w/in a day and a half of ordering the guard on the website and I received my guard about a week after dropping my impressions back in the mail. The impression that was used was returned to me in case I want to order any more guards in the future, which, apparently are half the price of the website prices since the mould is already made. Like I said, I will post a full review after I use it a bit, but, thus far, I am very impressed.

2. My Primetime Level 4's showed up, as well (Thanks, Ron). Again, haven't had a chance to use them, but, man, are they quality. I got the open palm design. Everything is stitched up nice and openings are reinforced really well. Nice finger capping, great wrist support, etc. The padding seems great. It's bulky enough for good protection (I hit a door jamb pretty hard and felt nothing), yet there's no restriction of hand movement. Ron, you hit it on the head w/ recommending a medium for me... they're perfect. Very quick shipping from SSF, too. Two or three days -- can't remember exactly.

Anyhow, more useful info and pics to come later, but I thought I'd offer my initial impressions for now.

Nice. Let us know how the Gladiator mouthguard goes.

EDIT for Gladiator

I am deffinetly buying some of these gloves now. The review really helps. Ron made them sound great already but this post was very helpful. About the sizing, how acurate are teh measurements to your actual hand measurements? I am doing a group buy so i need the sizes to be pretty acurrate.
More pics would be awesome.

I know, I've been talking to him about the PrimeTime and the Ouano Shooto gloves via PMs.

www.SSFgear.com

Ron you are a ambassador for customer service. I am placing a order right now.

Orignally i was trying to order from another site... but the info and customer service you have shown me has the other guys beat hands down.

Awesome. Let us know how the PrimeTimes turn out. I am planning on ordering some from Ron right after NYE.

I would love to see some pics of the mouthguard.

fat_wilhelm said:
Two items showed up on my porch today and I'm a happy guy.

1. As you may remember, I volunteered to be the guinea pig on the Customguards Gladiator mouthguard. Well, I got it today (Thanks, John) and it is built like a brick house. I ordered the elite level guard and it is super thick and anything but flimsy and it fits like a glove. I will post pics when I do a full review and pose it next to some quarters for reference so you can see how beefy it is. Cost was $75 since I just got a solid color. My impression kit arrived w/in a day and a half of ordering the guard on the website and I received my guard about a week after dropping my impressions back in the mail. The impression that was used was returned to me in case I want to order any more guards in the future, which, apparently are half the price of the website prices since the mould is already made. Like I said, I will post a full review after I use it a bit, but, thus far, I am very impressed.

2. My Primetime Level 4's showed up, as well (Thanks, Ron). Again, haven't had a chance to use them, but, man, are they quality. I got the open palm design. Everything is stitched up nice and openings are reinforced really well. Nice finger capping, great wrist support, etc. The padding seems great. It's bulky enough for good protection (I hit a door jamb pretty hard and felt nothing), yet there's no restriction of hand movement. Ron, you hit it on the head w/ recommending a medium for me... they're perfect. Very quick shipping from SSF, too. Two or three days -- can't remember exactly.

Anyhow, more useful info and pics to come later, but I thought I'd offer my initial impressions for now.

FW I'm loking forward to reading your review,we are always looking for feedback on our products and customer service. Thanks for the order!
The Dog

Back