Got hit by a car tonight

They got out of the car? Were you up and able at all? If so, I would have fuckin attacked them. That's assault with a deadly weapon. It makes you well within your rights to beat the shit out of them if you can. People like that don't belong in society. Even if you were in the middle of the road, they should have felt bad for you.

Ummm, WTF? Where would I go from there? A hospital. Then a lawyer. You screwed up by refusing medical treatment. You were the victim of a hit and run. Do you know the gold mine that you are sitting on if the cops find the driver?

If they don't you're stuck with 4-5k in medical bills probably. Not saying he should refuse treatment, but you would likely come out of it financially worse than better.

you should have touched him with teh jab when he came to check on you. the cops would have had an easier time finding the guy if you followed it up with an overhand right (thrown correctly).

Where would you go from here?
I would have gone to the hospital in the ambulance. That would have been the smart thing to do.

If they don't you're stuck with 4-5k in medical bills probably. Not saying he should refuse treatment, but you would likely come out of it financially worse than better.

Is that how it works over there? Even if he was an unconscious bloody mess and can't refuse treatment, it's his expense?

7 years ago my neighbor got into a car accident in the afternoon and refused treatment because he felt ok. he was found dead on his sidewalk at 9pm the same night. he passed out and cracked his skull on the cement.

First of all you are injured, you just dont feel it yet, second go to the emergency room complaining of general back/neck pain. Then call lawyers while waiting at the emergency. when you get home trash your computer so theres no record you read this. If hes insured you just hit the lottery. And as ignorant as I sound Ive got lots of old injuries I never got paid for and as you get older they all pop back up, this guy owes you.

Is that how it works over there? Even if he was an unconscious bloody mess and can't refuse treatment, it's his expense?

Yes, it's fuckin bullshit. I've known people who have to have ambulances for legitimate emergencies. After it's all over, they are stuck with over a thousand dollar bill. Fuckin bullshit. People without insurance are really fucked.

Yes, it's fuckin bullshit. I've known people who have to have ambulances for legitimate emergencies. After it's all over, they are stuck with over a thousand dollar bill. Fuckin bullshit. People without insurance are really fucked.

God I love being Canadian.

I'm not 100% sure but I think so. When you get people suing each other over accidents it's often to cover medical costs, among getting compensation for pain and suffering. Stands to reason then if you can't find the person to sue, you're stuck with your medical bills.

Never heard of the state stepping in if you aren't at fault and paying your bill, but I dunno maybe it exists.

25kmph??? Still good you're alive. This one time I was walking with a friend car came from behind hit him friend flew like 3m up i managed to move to the sidewalk he hit his head on the sidewalk car sped away. Man cars don't even honk no more

Horrible, that car driver is a douche.

I'm glad to hear you're ok and don't have any injuries or serious damage TS.

They got out of the car? Were you up and able at all? If so, I would have fuckin attacked them. That's assault with a deadly weapon. It makes you well within your rights to beat the shit out of them if you can. People like that don't belong in society. Even if you were in the middle of the road, they should have felt bad for you.

Horrible advice folks. Don't assume that just because you can get charged with ADW for running someone down with your car, that if it happens accidentally it's still ADW. It was an accident. However, fleeing the scene is a crime that the cops will definitely charge him with when they find him. With his plate #, it's just a matter of time. Then with you having seen him yourself TS, you could easily ID him and put him as the driver at the time. Done deal in court, he would be facing criminal as well as civil penalties.
You shouldn't have refused treatment though. At least let them look you over for swelling in abnormal places (internal damage) or whatever.

" Where you at Hit-N-Runner? Where you at motherfucker?! "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back