Gordon Ryan Unretires

Hickson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As a sequel to my wildly popular thread that Gordon Ryan Retires - no one could have predicted that just weeks later he has unretired and is coming back

not a surprise but whatever, he is still not doing MMA ever, he even elaborated and said that Gary Tonon would be their MMA representative.

Good for him. Retiring in the middle of your athletic prime at literally the only thing you're good at and can reasonably expect to make a good living from is dumb as hell. I dont even know if he has a college degree or any work experience to fall back on if he stops competing in BJJ, and paid seminar money will eventually dry up as the years pass....

As a sequel to my wildly popular thread that Gordon Ryan Retires - no one could have predicted that just weeks later he has unretired and is coming back

not a surprise but whatever, he is still not doing MMA ever, he even elaborated and said that Gary Tonon would be their MMA representative.

He said he wasn't doing mma anymore? I figured when he said bjj training at the highest level was getting tough. Mma is training is even harder lol

The no-gi grappling world is better with Grordon competing. This is great news.

giphy.gif

I see he's using the Mayweather tactic of fake retirement

at least mayweather was in his 30s when he started doing it

Gordon KING Ryan is back !!! And he's making Brazilians mad again. Hahaha.

'MURICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making Jiu-Jitsu Great!

I just want to see Gordon KING Ryan destroy all these brazilian pricks, making filthy animals Brazilians cry like the whiny little bitches and kick them back to Brazil because this is AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'MURICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE BEST!!!! 'MURICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA is better than brazil in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. And don't even get me started about how good brazilian BBQ is, that shit is crap. AMERICAN BBQ is always and will always be better than brazilian BBQ.

fucking xenophobic bitch...

Gordon KING Ryan is back !!! And he's making Brazilians mad again. Hahaha.

'MURICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making Jiu-Jitsu Great!
If I were him, I'd be worried about a heart attack from all the needles he's been sticking up his ass

Good for him. Retiring in the middle of your athletic prime at literally the only thing you're good at and can reasonably expect to make a good living from is dumb as hell. I dont even know if he has a college degree or any work experience to fall back on if he stops competing in BJJ, and paid seminar money will eventually dry up as the years pass....

He can make money. He's in New York, yeah? Lot of jobs there for someone who can fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back