Gordon Ryan and "picograms"

Because it isnt a personality contest. I want to see a very powerful no-gi grappler in the ufc, but no way he passes usada testing.

People still do steroids at the olympics. Not sure how Gordon can deal with a restricted intake.

If Marcelo came back to BJJ but he got all roided out would it be a happy or sad moment?

Marcelo for sure looked roid as fuck in his only mma fight.

Marcelo for sure looked roid as fuck in his only mma fight.

Is this sarcasm?
q5-23.jpg

Is this sarcasm?
q5-23.jpg
That’s not a good pic, or at least i remember he looked way more puffed and jacked than while doing only bjj... I could be wrong though, it’s been a while since I watched that fight

Anyone here a bit uncomfortable on how blatantly on the juice Gordon Ryans seems to be? I'm not against PEDs, i miss Trt Vitor, but when it comes to Gordon it's so in your face i feel weird.

And also I think he has great skills for mma, but will face serious difficulties with Usada once he goes to the big leagues.

Yeah he’s body composition totally changed he’s more vascular and muscular now .Clear use of PEDs .Could be HGH too , everyone is on it .

Yeah he’s body composition totally changed he’s more vascular and muscular now .Clear use of PEDs .Could be HGH too , everyone is on it .
His former teammate say Gordon takes cheap chinese stuff, do they export cheap HGH from China?

I think they're going to get rid of USADA in the UFC anyway, it's not working out well.

I thought the same and on Rogans podcast Schaub said he heard rumors they were done. Jeff Novitsky just said they renewed USADA and even paid for I think 30% more test.

That’s not a good pic, or at least i remember he looked way more puffed and jacked than while doing only bjj... I could be wrong though, it’s been a while since I watched that fight

Lol, Marcelo has never done any PED's.

Back