GOP Lead Report on Biden/Ukraine A Nothing Burger

I'm not surprised by the report's conclusion or that anyone will continue to insist that it happened, even though the report concludes otherwise.

We've long since crossed the Rubicon. Too many people refuse to believe anything that they doesn't outright agree with what they already thought. They're not looking for information, they're desperate for confirmation. So anything that doesn't confirm must be rejected.

At least this is following the same script as always. Politically motivated investigation turns up potentially damaging information, but finds that the major political figure himself never did anything that warrants any legal action.

Joe Biden stays clean, you don’t get a talking point for the election, the committee failed. At least when they were dragging Clinton through the mud they picked up on the email thing and made something out of it. This was wasted effort, reinforces that Biden’s a better candidate than Clinton.

Which should have been obvious from the start when you look at what Clinton went through.

The GOP controlled the House from 2011-2018 the idea that they wouldn't investigate Biden if they though something was off is laughable.

“The Chairmen’s investigation has faced many obstacles from the minority and from executive agencies that have failed to comply with document requests. Accordingly, there remains much work to be done.”
This sounds like it's for the Mueller report. :D

Lots of it. They can piece together Biden and his son in some kind of conspiracy but Trump campaign and 200 connection is totally above board.

totally, it’s nuts

Like it’s incredible that they cried about the collision investigation being a hoax and MSM narrative but now want to sit in front of the tv with a bag of popcorn as if this is some kind of mega scandal

I'm sure his multi million dollar salary with absolutely no experience or knowledge in the given field was justified because........

I'm not surprised by the report's conclusion or that anyone will continue to insist that it happened, even though the report concludes otherwise.

We've long since crossed the Rubicon. Too many people refuse to believe anything that they doesn't outright agree with what they already thought. They're not looking for information, they're desperate for confirmation. So anything that doesn't confirm must be rejected.

He's on fucking camera admitting to it! What more do you need? WTF?! So the video footage of him admitting to it is fake to you because some committee somewhere said it wasnt true? He said it happened. The guy was fired and the money was transferred. But hey nothing happened.

The big "reveal" from Ron Johnson is that George Kent testified to "concerns" about "appearances" of conflict. But Kent's testimony to the committee itself completely blew up the central anti-Biden claim that Trump and Rs have avidly pursued for a year:

Eim8ck8XgAEmI62

He's on fucking camera admitting to it! What more do you need? WTF?! So the video footage of him admitting to it is fake to you because some committee somewhere said it wasnt true? He said it happened. The guy was fired and the money was transferred. But hey nothing happened.
What more do I need? I don't need anything, I have the results of an investigation to read. The investigation has more information than I do and thus reached a more informed conclusion that I can. I don't need anything except to read what was concluded.

In your opinion, why is the report's conclusion not believable? Some aggregation of facts or just opinion.

Back