Elections GOP challenger to Ilhan Omar is a QAnon follower with multiple shoplifting arrests.

She has no shot anyway since that district is deranged enough to elect a brother-marrying radical muslim...#sendherback...

She has no shot anyway since that district is deranged enough to elect a brother-marrying radical muslim...#sendherback...

People hate non white people so much they start disgusting lies like this.

Bumped for video of this idiot speaking.

The lady looks unstable but at this point, like white supremacist pelosi said, a glass of water can take their districts. Doesn’t matter what party any longer

That's actually a pretty common effect of gerrymandering. You get a handful of kinda red districts and an ultra blue one.

Lets be honest, Cubo, nobody here believes you'd take anything over "The BBC"
<Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01>

Funny, because just today I was contemplating a POTWR thread where we all post pics or gifs of our top five hottest celebrities. Until now it hadn't occurred to me someone would post dudes. :eek:

Funny, because just today I was contemplating a POTWR thread where we all post pics or gifs of our top five hottest celebrities. Until now it hadn't occurred to me someone would post dudes. :eek:

Make.that.thread.......dude free

Make.that.thread.......dude free

I gotta have something by Monday and my other idea might be too whimsical. And since a thread like this wouldn't otherwise be allowed, it's a great opportunity to take advantage of POTWR.

Dude free, eh? The results are appealing, but can I justify the heavy-handedness?

<28>

Back