Google Trends says People really only talk about Black Lives Matter before Elections

As a so called black man I highly recommend that you watch this when you get some time. Our people really need to become educated about the true history of these leftwing black movements like BLM and how they exploit us.

I will give this a watch. Thanks for the link!

You did. Now read the thread again, cutie
All I saw was this shitshow thread where you looked at 5 years of Google trends and then extrapolated some lame thesis based on two data points. You do know that elections happen every 4 years, right?

I can't wait for your next masterpiece, "Google Trends says that crimes happen on days that end with 'y'..."

Great job Nancy Drew, you're killing it here.

I would definitely tool up big time if I was an American small business owner.

Machine guns, rocket launchers, hand grenades, body armor, fuck it. It's a war for survival.

If manufactured riots (enabled by corporate donors/pandering) keep happening then it'll only be big businesses left. And we know what that means. Cyberpunk's going to look like an utopia (atleast those guys made it to future tech).

With all the anti-cop rhetoric based on the false BLM narrative, I wonder if LEOs would actually arrest otherwise law abiding citizens for violating 'assault weapon' bans like the NY SAFE Act.

If BLM were legit they’d be helping their brothers in Africa not enabling criminals to start a crime wave.

Once they have established the United States Of Blackness they'll be bringing their African brothers into the promised land by the millions. They are working the plan step by step.

Blm is a joke. I don’t condone the actions of the police in any of the recent spate of shootings or deaths, but I will never take it seriously until they begin to protest the violence amongst their own that kills over a hundred times more than cops. That’s the threat to your community-not cops.

This whole movement is like people terrified of “murder hornets” when 100s people die from honeybee stings.

Has anyone read CNN today.. They are the Kings and Queens of stirring the melting pot. It's cringe worthy stuff. They have multiple articles on the UK about how racist Britain is and the Conservative party.

Its a national disgrace they are mainstream news network. The agenda is so obvious they do not even try to hide it.

Care to expand on your comment or are you just here to be an incel?

The idea you can't fix a local problem because a bigger problem exists somewhere else on the planet is just laughable.

But honestly it also makes me kinda sad.

Best time to enact change is before an election. But it's not like BLM doesn't operate and matter in between elections. It just means people don't talk about it until then.

The idea you can't fix a local problem because a bigger problem exists somewhere else on the planet is just laughable.

But honestly it also makes me kinda sad.
Ok that’s a fair observation

Yes, this is purely symptomatic of the left...
9bdFvWsS_3mq02RS9bYlHsdXzX67ho_EdlvaOn7Po6BS0THZiQxTvkqVjV2D6JmeNGRIYwEnI8x3C8UDQ_ElYU_g5lwuuFt54AF9jXrZdEfDM631PhqQflNrNt9Bt93Fp6BTXGFpcmT6eMTc621n20V9kIcEfAUrmc7cJJLUusJSwpmBxA01HZnzQD_LDOmtv0PzhLqm43gpql6nAEM-VcGdzMltJV0tsRBB

Back