Good Thing Holloway Never Fought Khabib

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His body and mind was telling "oh heeeylll no" when it sent him to the hospital.

Well either his body sent him to the hospital or khabib would have...

Khabib doesnt hit harder than Dustin, yeah he probably beats Max by taking him down and pounding on him for a few rounds, but Khabib isnt known as a vicious finisher. His GnP looks vicious but when people proclaim he has the best Gnp, I laugh, guys like Rockhold and Jones will finish you the second they get top control with vicious elbows and punches. Khabib doesnt a majority of the times.

Yeah....5 round decision where Khabib lays in him and uses his pillow fists. I saw him punch Barbosa in the face like 500 times and he looked fine.

Yeah....5 round decision where Khabib lays in him and uses his pillow fists. I saw him punch Barbosa in the face like 500 times and he looked fine.
I agree. Max would do better than Conor.

For whose sake? Khabib and Dustin are two completely different fighters.

Khabib would of done little damage. Let’s be honest with ourselves, outside of round two what did Khabib really do to McGregor?

Khabib doesnt hit harder than Dustin, yeah he probably beats Max by taking him down and pounding on him for a few rounds, but Khabib isnt known as a vicious finisher. His GnP looks vicious but when people proclaim he has the best Gnp, I laugh, guys like Rockhold and Jones will finish you the second they get top control with vicious elbows and punches. Khabib doesnt a majority of the times.

Lol khabib dominates guys who are proper lightweights. Poirier is a smaller lightweight and Holloway looked even smaller in comparison. Khabib would chew him up and spit him back out like it was some kind of joke, dont know what you are talking about

It's too bad for Khabib. If he got to Max before Poirier it would have been a huge legacy boost. If he won of course.

Sure but they are fighting at 185 and 205.

Back