• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Good thing Dustin never moved up to 170

Keep in mind that's not full size Dustin. That's Dustin after a training camp.

But yeah Chiesa is huge

Uhhh as opposed to everybody else in that pic who's also fighting this weekend...? None of them are at their full size as they're all in the midst of their weight cut. Not just Dustin.

Dustin simply is the smallest. As to be expected as the one in the smallest weight class.

In group photos the people in the middle almost always look smaller, and the people on the sides a lot bigger, due to lens distortion and being closer to the camera.

But besides that why are people so surprised? Dustin always was a shorter 5’8-5’9 guy but wide as fuck, and Chiesa is a narrow 6’1.

I always stand on the outside of group photos so everybody can see how big my arms are.

l@nd0

Chiesa is just a big dude. Used to absolutely kill himself making 155

That pic must have weird angles, no way Dustin is that small.

He's in front of Michael, he should look bigger, lol. He's not a "big" guy. He's like 5'9" 180-185 and pretty lean.

Why is everyone MOGGING dusty. He's not a manlet. Is this a troll pic?

5'9" is average but it's still manlet status.

I don't even know what's going on here lol. With weight loss, bro's head is extremely small and he cuts height, too. In one picture, he looks like a flyweight next to Chiesa. In this one, he looks the same size as Colby:

a45844ce-be95-11ea-b64b-070a892763db-image-hires-161802.png

And then you have this, too:

Colby is taller (as seen in the pic) but he isn't much bigger weight wise. Colby stays light to keep cardio. He's 185-190.

He'd get squashed like a bug there. Never realized how big Chiesa is. Can't believe this guy fought at lightweight lol. He makes Dustin look like a flyweight :eek:

Poirier was a featherweight, jumping to 170 would be a massive risk.

He still bitch slapped Conor twice though...

Conor haters have exactly 0 self esteem. They're as bad as the Conor nuthuggers who have to mention his $100,000,000, two division titles, knockout of Aldo and "star power" every time someone denigrates him. May as well just head them off now and mention that Conor derailed Dustin's title run at 145 and Dustin still has never won a title as a result.

We know, bro. Conor lost some fights as a professional fighter. It lives at the forefront of all of our minds.

Conor haters have exactly 0 self esteem. They're as bad as the Conor nuthuggers who have to mention his $100,000,000, two division titles, knockout of Aldo and "star power" every time someone denigrates him. May as well just head them off now and mention that Conor derailed Dustin's title run at 145 and Dustin still has never won a title as a result.

We know, bro. Conor lost some fights as a professional fighter. It lives at the forefront of all of our minds.

Well, someone's butthurt.

Conor lost BADLY, twice and after talking a bunch of shit beforehand.

Do you need a tissue?

Well, someone's butthurt.

Conor lost BADLY, twice and after talking a bunch of shit beforehand.

Do you need a tissue?

I can barely stand Conor, but more importantly I don't attach my emotions with whether or not he wins or loses. The only thing more insufferable than Conor's questionable ethics and personality are the grown men who get obsessed with watching him fight, win or lose. Doesn't matter which category you're in, fanboy or hater, you're still obsessed with Conor and it's silly.

Also Conor spoke plenty of shit before the 1st and 3rd fight, one he won and one he broke his leg. He didn't talk shit before the 2nd fight. What the fuck are you even talking about?

edit: and my point stands. Someone says Conor's name over him saying Dustin had an almond shaped head (lol) and you had to rush in to mention Conor lost to him twice. Like, what? It wasn't even on topic, you were just mad someone said Conor's name. Take a nap man

I can barely stand Conor, but more importantly I don't attach my emotions with whether or not he wins or loses. The only thing more insufferable than Conor's questionable ethics and personality are the grown men who get obsessed with watching him fight, win or lose. Doesn't matter which category you're in, fanboy or hater, you're still obsessed with Conor and it's silly.

Also Conor spoke plenty of shit before the 1st and 3rd fight, won he won and one he broke his leg. He didn't talk shit before the 2nd fight. What the fuck are you even talking about?

...and the third fight when he was losing badly and got TKO'd you mean?

He's a little bitch, get over it. He should retire and go enjoy his money.

I don't attach emotions to fighters but I will happily talk shit while drinking. To each their own.

I don’t dislike Dustin but there’s something about his face that triggers a primal detest response in me. It’s like the perfect mix of insecure and smug. I would not do a hot sauce deal with that man.

Back