Good portable speakers?

HUNTERMANIA

Always Striving.
@Silver
Reaction score
Looking for some advice on which portable speakers I should look into. I probably don't want to pay much over 200-300$, but I am looking for quality sound. It would be ideal if they had both a bluetooth connection and an aux-cord port.

To give you an idea of what I use now... I listen to Shure S-215 headphones, which run about 100$. But I would like something that I don't need on my neck/in my ear.

JBL Pulse is great.

You can get the original for about 100 bucks on Amazon because they just released a new one. New version (Pulse Two) is around 300.

Bluetooth and Aux ready.

Sound quality is crisp but it could use a bass punch. But for the 100 bucks I spent, I'm not disappointed at all.

JBL Pulse is great.

You can get the original for about 100 bucks on Amazon because they just released a new one. New version (Pulse Two) is around 300.

Bluetooth and Aux ready.

Sound quality is crisp but it could use a bass punch. But for the 100 bucks I spent, I'm not disappointed at all.

Thanks! Will look into them - I got the recommendation for Shure headphones on here like 4 or 5 years ago and I've never looked back.

Looking for some advice on which portable speakers I should look into. I probably don't want to pay much over 200-300$, but I am looking for quality sound. It would be ideal if they had both a bluetooth connection and an aux-cord port.

To give you an idea of what I use now... I listen to Shure S-215 headphones, which run about 100$. But I would like something that I don't need on my neck/in my ear.
I have a Bose Soundlink mini 2 and I love it! I think it's $200 price tag is a little steep though.

My parents have a Harmon Kardon and it's pretty official as well, especially since you can find one for $100.

I know it's fun to hate on Beats but I really do like the pill 2.0.

And I'm not a fanboy - I've owned the solos and Studio headphones but prefer my Audio Technica m50x

For quality and a good price get JBL or the UE Boom which is what I have. Don't ever get Dr. Dre beats. You're paying for a brand name, that shit sucks.

For quality and a good price get JBL or the UE Boom which is what I have. Don't ever get Dr. Dre beats. You're paying for a brand name, that shit sucks.
I agree with the UE Boom. I love mine. Works well, was not super expensive.

what about the megaboom? I'm looking at that after checking out the UE Boom

any experiences?

I have a bassboomz and for $25 (on groupon) I couldn't be happier. I've dropped it hard on concrete and it still works really well. Had it for almost two years and fits in my pocket

Back