Green Belt
Reaction score
Look at this pic

162988064.jpg

pretty cool huh ? .... :) huh ? .... :)

WHOA!!!! Like this hasn't been posted on Sherdog about 10,000 times now

wow, yeah, the holy grail. nice.

who took it? Josh Hedges?

Fuckin-A man. I've never thought much of Miesha until lately but god damn she is sexy in that picture.

Ok, what about this one then?

jonesben2_original_crop_650x440.jpg

its funny cause he brought a car and hes acting uper class but hes not, cause he's acting like it didnt cost much but it probably did cost a lot of $$$, but the joke is cause hes acting like loads of money is not much money to him cause he has enough left over for food and a house and other essentials

Ok, what about this one then?

jonesben2_original_crop_650x440.jpg

its funny cause he brought a car and hes acting uper class but hes not, cause he's acting like it didnt cost much but it probably did cost a lot of $$$, but the joke is cause hes acting like loads of money is not much money to him cause he has enough left over for food and a house and other essentials

bad troll attempt , fail thread except Tate

0.5/10

bad troll attempt , fail thread except Tate

0.5/10

ok what about this one then?

FedorIceCream.jpg

its funny cause hes pretending that he needs two ice creams but he probably doesnt need that many ice creams plus he's not a child and ice creams target market is children. He looks at least 29, but that's too old to count as a child even in Russia.

Same here. There's just something about Hunt...

rofl. I understand cause you thought we thought you meant miesha, but then you said Hunt which made us think "what? is he a homosexual?"

Plus this picture is funny cause it probably did happen

34043_1.jpg

he probably tickled each other

you should write a book on awesome internet comebacks.

Thanks JD harmeyer

hey is that your real name? plus what is your address cause I will write to you some time once my pen is back from the pen shop it needed a new ink cartridge and the nib was broken in one place

Back