Good mma/ufc shops in las vegas?

Crispy

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hi ill be going to las vegas in january and was wondering if there are any good stores that sells ufc stuffs or even memorabilia. Thx

I'm heading to Vegas in February and was wondering the same. I know Xtreme Couture is about 10 mins from where I'm staying (Luxor) pretty sure that has a little shop section to it.

It's been a few years but I recall there being a Punishment store in the Hooters across from MGM Grand, and there's some smaller kiosks in Planet Hollywood's shops, or used to be before it turned into PH (I bought my Sprawl shorts there I was going to wear in competition and then promptly tore my ACL and MCL so they've been used in training only).

What are you looking for?

EDIT - oH, memorabilia. Um.....sorry my post is entirely unhelpful then.

It's been a few years but I recall there being a Punishment store in the Hooters across from MGM Grand, and there's some smaller kiosks in Planet Hollywood's shops, or used to be before it turned into PH (I bought my Sprawl shorts there I was going to wear in competition and then promptly tore my ACL and MCL so they've been used in training only).

What are you looking for?

EDIT - oH, memorabilia. Um.....sorry my post is entirely unhelpful then.

Ok thanks ill be looking into those. but there is no like official ufc store in las vegas?

Back