Good Horror/Comedy movies.

Clive Barker is such a great author, I kind of wish someone would hire a top level director to do an adaptation of Imajica, or perhaps Weaveworld.

Damn dude those are like the only two I haven't read really.... I read lot on him. and yes he is an unreal author. even took a big chunk out of the books of blood. but haven't touched those 2 books in particular.

Damn dude those are like the only two I haven't read really.... I read lot on him. and yes he is an unreal author. even took a big chunk out of the books of blood. but haven't touched those 2 books in particular.

Heh, those are my two favorites, I'm partial to Weaveworld because it was the first Barker novel I ever read. Imajica is also very exceptional, and Barker himself says that it's his favorite of all the books he's written.

The problem with adapting Barker's stuff to the screen is that much of his writing is so fantastic, so outside the realm of contemporary cinematic conventions, that it takes a special type of director/production team to really flesh out his ideas without making them seem cheesy or overwrought.

Heh, those are my two favorites, I'm partial to Weaveworld because it was the first Barker novel I ever read. Imajica is also very exceptional, and Barker himself says that it's his favorite of all the books he's written.

The problem with adapting Barker's stuff to the screen is that much of his writing is so fantastic, so outside the realm of contemporary cinematic conventions, that it takes a special type of director/production team to really flesh out his ideas without making them seem cheesy or overwrought.

Yea it is hard to adapt to film. He is just way to intricate long story short. dude is something beyond King in his own right that is for damn sure

Thinner also comes to mind in a way. Always liked that one.

Dead Snow, The Troll Hunter and Bubba Ho Tep.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is great, and it has Katrina Bowden which is never a bad thing.

I also like Lake Placid, Scream, and Scream 2.

Thinner also comes to mind in a way. Always liked that one.

Thinner was cool movie yea did manage to read that book that was cool. Was always going into the curse he had. and he only got worse and it always explained how he was feeling as he got worse it was a wicked book.

Thinner was cool movie yea did manage to read that book that was cool. Was always going into the curse he had. and he only got worse and it always explained how he was feeling as he got worse it was a wicked book.

I've seen the movie plenty of times. I'll have to read the book. Sounds cool.

I've seen the movie plenty of times. I'll have to read the book. Sounds cool.

Yea you seen the movie a couple times than yes. the book is a good read. The actor that played the fat dude did a good job too I remember

Like weich said Tucker and Dale vs Evil was awesome. Such a fun movie.

Motel Hell and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 are awesome aswell

tremors_RVSD.jpg

1228+-+critters+gremlins+movies.jpg

Night of the Creeps is good to because it is also like Tremors. In the sense that it's a new chapter and homage to old 50's horror style films. And a classic

Back