Good food to eat on the go?

Mackavelli

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have classes for 7 hours without any break in between, plus an hour that I have to drive each way to commute. I do have 15 minutes in between classes but it takes me about 10 mins to get to each class. I need some ideas for food I can eat while walking. Im getting tired of eating so many food bars (trail mix, protein, nutribars). Ive started throwing a banana in my backpack, any other ideas?

What is there healthy to eat in McDonalds ? Food fried in bad oils loaded with chemicals, sugar and trans fat.

I say full fat yogurt, some plain nuts (not fried) and piece of fruit.

I used to eat mozzarella string cheese. The come in single wraps, high protein fat low calories. Eat two and your good to go. you can buy the generic brand at the store instead of kraft or whatever.

I used to eat mozzarella string cheese. The come in single wraps, high protein fat low calories. Eat two and your good to go. you can buy the generic brand at the store instead of kraft or whatever.

Good call, ill get some of those, also the beef jerkey, but its so expensive for a little bit of meat.

you could try intermittent fasting.

or McDonald's.

or just do what most normal people do, bring some "fruit" and "sandwiches".

eat breakfast, 3-4 hours later you might be feeling hungry so you eat a "sandwich". awhile later you might still be a bit hungry so you eat some "fruit". You seem to be familiar with one type of these so-called "fruit", but you can also try "apples", "oranges" or even something exotic like "apricots". Ask your Mom or Dad for help with making the "sandwich" because it often involves a "knife".

Examples:

This is a sandwich:

sandwiches-ck-1599585-l.jpg

This is an apple:

apple-full.jpg

This is an orange, not really comparable to an apple however:

orange.jpg

Exotic fruit:

apricots kind of look like a mix between an apple and an orange. don't eat the hard middle part, no matter how hungry you get during that 7 hour period:

apricot_72dpi_3674284.jpg

this should help.

Last edited:
you could try intermittent fasting.

or McDonald's.

or just do what most normal people do, bring some "fruit" and "sandwiches".

eat breakfast, 3-4 hours later you might be feeling hungry so you eat a "sandwich". awhile later you might still be a bit hungry so you eat some "fruit". You seem to be familiar with one type of these so-called "fruit", but you can also try "apples", "oranges" or even something exotic like "apricots". Ask your Mom or Dad for help with making the "sandwich" because it often involves a "knife".

Examples:

This is a sandwich:

sandwiches-ck-1599585-l.jpg

This is an apple:

apple-full.jpg

This is an orange, not really comparable to an apple however:

orange.jpg

Exotic fruit:

apricots kind of look like a mix between an apple and an orange. don't eat the hard middle part, no matter how hungry you get during that 7 hour period:

apricot_72dpi_3674284.jpg

this should help.

Lol this ^ Is it really that hard to find 15 minutes in the morning to prep some food?

Nuts, Fruit, Jerkey, Boiled eggs are my go too's

Come on.... EGGS ANYONE!?!?!

You can't find a more complete foodsource, it covers most macro AND microneeds except for calcium and vitamin C. It's cheap and once boiled it will last for a day. Bring five, six or seven!

Come on.... EGGS ANYONE!?!?!

You can't find a more complete foodsource, it covers most macro AND microneeds except for calcium and vitamin C. It's cheap and once boiled it will last for a day. Bring five, six or seven!

crack a hardboiled egg in the middle of a big lecture and see how many funny looks you get.

i would go with a protein shake with some fiber/greens powder in it

crack a hardboiled egg in the middle of a big lecture and see how many funny looks you get.

i would go with a protein shake with some fiber/greens powder in it

It depends on what you prioritize I suppose. I have done it myself several times and they stopped looking funny the second time. But then we are talking big semminars since in Sweden, even drinks are slightly frowned upon during classes. You could even remove the shells before leaving and store them in a hard plastic container.

It depends on what you prioritize I suppose. I have done it myself several times and they stopped looking funny the second time. But then we are talking big semminars since in Sweden, even drinks are slightly frowned upon during classes. You could even remove the shells before leaving and store them in a hard plastic container.

I see your point. Most of the time food is banned in these lecture or seminar rooms so it is probably better to get something that can be as discreet as possible. Personally, I think that a shake is more discreet than cracking open an egg

I see a business opportunity.......

Seriously. Jerked beef is like crack!!

That said:
Seeds, Nuts, dried fruit, dried meat, mozz sticks, those little wax covered cheese wheels, hard boiled eggs, canned fish.

Back