Good fight shorts(whats sites?)

Dumb Question but I just got my Vale Tudo Shorts and am I suppose to wear underwear underneath them?

I wear my VT shorts as underwear under my fight shorts as well. When I run out of running shorts (what I normally use as underwear day-to-day), I use VT shorts as underwear under my normal clothing as well. It's always a conversation when a chick sees it for the first time.

E

I usually do a Jock with Cup and VT shorts or Under Armour Performance shorts for days when it is all about Muay Thai since they give unstoppable movement in the leg areas.

so no one wears underwear under their VT shorts? Oh yes the Truth VT shorts ARE THE SHIT!! Can't wait to get another pair!

Anyone used the Punishment Athletics Shorts? Are they good quality for training?

ClampXVII said:
so no one wears underwear under their VT shorts? Oh yes the Truth VT shorts ARE THE SHIT!! Can't wait to get another pair!

Yes, the Truth VT shorts are the shit :D

only thing is they kinda make my ass look big

Sam, I don't see any shop there to look at shorts?

ClampXVII said:
Dumb Question but I just got my Vale Tudo Shorts and am I suppose to wear underwear underneath them?

lol yes- unless your into that kinda of thing.

wear trunks and a groin guard

My next fight is in Nov. in the UFC according to what I know as of now, but nothing is official until it is on paper. I had to come back from helping in the relief effort in Louisiana to train. After I win my fight I'm donating my whole purse to help with the effort.

SamHogerJr. said:
My next fight is in Nov. in the UFC according to what I know as of now, but nothing is official until it is on paper. I had to come back from helping in the relief effort in Louisiana to train. After I win my fight I'm donating my whole purse to help with the effort.

w0w, that is great to hear! I hope you get the win!

Sam-Best of luck with fight career. It's good to have a pro fighters point of view in the gear forum.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Sam-Best of luck with fight. It's good to have a pro fighters point of view in the gear forum.

www.SSFgear.com

True that! Most of the fighters just post in the fightrer section or MMA forum. We appreciate you posting here in the G&E forum. It's cool to have a pro fighters point of view.

had no idea Hoger posted at sherdog... man I need to leave G&E sometime....

~Foz

Back