good ear guards??

You want the Cliff Keen Tornado. It's the most comfortable out there and I think most people here with an opinion will agree. I got mine from jrwrestling.com quickly with no issues.

yeah i read some old threads so i think i'm gonna get a pair of those, but does jrwrestling ship to europe and how much should i expect in shipping??
thanks

the asics you linked ROCKED. and i've personally dealt with eastbay and they are awesome, great company.

Can't go wrong in my oppinion.

~Foz

yeah i ordered some clothes from them a while ago, and they are like half the price compared to the CK tornados, but with shipping the difference while only be alike 10bucks so i think it's worth getting the ck's

Don't know if they ship overseas, but I would contact them and ask. They are really cool people and easy to deal with.

spiderguardman said:
yeah i read some old threads so i think i'm gonna get a pair of those, but does jrwrestling ship to europe and how much should i expect in shipping??
thanks

Jag k

i recently purchased the CK Tornados after reading the opinions on this site.
I don't have a problem with it. I can sleep on my side now without my ears
hurting:)

Haven't tryed any other product to compare too. The quality of a product is
relative to another, so....
Anyway, no complaints. Does the job.

CK tornados rock and jrwrestling do ship to europe - can't remeber the cost now but it was nothing that you woulnd't expect

I got Asics Understrained the other day. They are very good. I got them for about 25 dollars and for a pair of ear guards, they are pretty comfortable. The chin strap kind of annoys me but they work well for what they're supposed to do.

Back