good ear guards??

You want the Cliff Keen Tornado. It's the most comfortable out there and I think most people here with an opinion will agree. I got mine from jrwrestling.com quickly with no issues.

yeah i read some old threads so i think i'm gonna get a pair of those, but does jrwrestling ship to europe and how much should i expect in shipping??
thanks

the asics you linked ROCKED. and i've personally dealt with eastbay and they are awesome, great company.

Can't go wrong in my oppinion.

~Foz

yeah i ordered some clothes from them a while ago, and they are like half the price compared to the CK tornados, but with shipping the difference while only be alike 10bucks so i think it's worth getting the ck's

Don't know if they ship overseas, but I would contact them and ask. They are really cool people and easy to deal with.

spiderguardman said:
yeah i read some old threads so i think i'm gonna get a pair of those, but does jrwrestling ship to europe and how much should i expect in shipping??
thanks

Jag k

i recently purchased the CK Tornados after reading the opinions on this site.
I don't have a problem with it. I can sleep on my side now without my ears
hurting:)

Haven't tryed any other product to compare too. The quality of a product is
relative to another, so....
Anyway, no complaints. Does the job.

CK tornados rock and jrwrestling do ship to europe - can't remeber the cost now but it was nothing that you woulnd't expect

I got Asics Understrained the other day. They are very good. I got them for about 25 dollars and for a pair of ear guards, they are pretty comfortable. The chin strap kind of annoys me but they work well for what they're supposed to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinnieGrim
Back