Good crime/mystery movies

Summer of Sam

220px-Summer_Of_Sam_%28movie%29.jpg

Good call.

Clearly you are too dumb to appreciate the movie.

Not surprised to see you have a yellow card considering the garbage you post. Looking forward to the double yellows.
you seem like one of them edgy feminist men that think gone girl is a good movie.

i feel bad for you.

get well soon.

You're the only one saying it's a bad movie.

Go post more pics of your hairline you insecure bum. I'm starting to understand why you didn't like the movie lol.
I say it’s a bad movie because it is a terrible movie!!

lmao, you noticed I have an amazing hairline?? I dare you to post yours, I bet you are a balding idiot that thinks gone girl
Is a good movie.

@Wreckless stop being a stupid idiot and just admit gone girl is a shit movie.

Nah, just saw your 50 year old lookin ass while scrolling through the pic thread.

And Gone Girl was a great movie. Too bad you have shit taste.
you keep on proving your idiocy, well done.

Hmmmm. Some not yet mentioned:

Frenzy (Hitchcock)
Anatomy of a Murder (Preminger)
Mindhunter (Fincher on netflix)

China Town is a GOAT
Identity is a great who dun it
Primal Fear
Mothman Prophecies
Sea of Love

Usually, when everyone from different backrounds universally agree that something is good, the odd one out is usually the weirdo.

Same applies for stupid people like you. The stupid person doesn't know he's stupid but everyone around that person knows.

And idiocy is a pretty basic word for anyone who doesn't come from whatever shit hole you came from.
lmao at you trying to justify yourself liking shit movies.

well done.

If you want to add a little bit of sci-fi into it watch coherence. Lots of mystery, suspense and just plain old fun.

10 cloverfield lane was also highly enjoyable.

No one ever talks about this movie, I thought it was really good and totally had me guessing until the end.

sleuth-6729c481a611d976b5f668c8333f2c7e.jpg

Back