Good Conor McGregor interview with ESPN

SKWERT

White Belt
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqpyVO0pHww

Hope I embedded that right.

Edit: So yeah I didn't embed that right so there is the link.

Anyways, this is the only show on ESPN worth watching. I've seen more MMA fighters on here than any other show. Conor as interesting as always.

LMAO at him saying ye is going to cut Siver from the UFC himself.

The personality of Conor is growing on me by the day. If he keeps backing up his talk with his fist, I have no other choice than to acknowledge the GOAT.

I hope he becomes the new generation Chuck Liddell. Knockin fools and cutting heads clean off!

he was terrible in this, he froze when asked about romance and partying.

He goes deep

So deep he puts that ass to sleep

Lol. That face of his when he goes "I have no idea what you are saying, but I'll be polite and say Hello."

''I am eyeing becoming vice-president of the UFC and shall cut Dennis Siver myself from the organization''

lmao.

newnew11111222_zps7dltddaj.gif

I thought The 2 guys asking the questions were quite obnoxious, like they were a bit annoyed that they were having to interview some MMA fighter.

The questions were stupid and they seemed to be trying to take the piss, Conor shold have told them to shut the fuck up.

I thought The 2 guys asking the questions were quite obnoxious, like they were a bit annoyed that they were having to interview some MMA fighter.

The questions were stupid and they seemed to be trying to take the piss, Conor shold have told them to shut the fuck up.

and the black guy kept throwing his hands out like he couldn't believe what he was hearing, what a retard

Came to see Sonnen. was not there (thought he was at ESPN?)

An oxymoron. Every single interview with him is the same boring shit where he repeats the some 2-3 phrases ad nauseam

clearly didn't watch it... This one was very different from his usual gib.

And if you've got a good answer to a question and get asked the question time and time again then it's obvious it'll be repetetive, just don't watch more than one ya twat.

Back