Gonzalez vs. Carlos Cuadras = Bj Penn vs GSP

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
This fight is between 2 super super talented fighters .. One coming up in wieight the either a beast.
Both coming in a much anticipated bout.

Buchona1.jpg

sorry need one more please forvgive if I insulted Chocalatito

buchona.jpg

Can Roman surpass reach the feat of winning 4 weight class world titles like the late great adrien broner? Find out next time on Busty Latinas: cuckold adition

Eh, Gonzalez is clearly a fair bit better than Cuadras. Cuadras is a good fighter, but nothing special. Certainly not to boxing what GSP is to MMA.

Can Roman surpass reach the feat of winning 4 weight class world titles like the late great adrien broner? Find out next time on Busty Latinas: cuckold adition
Haha I like it . Let's promote these "starving students" . I think one of them was an ex girlfriend of some drug lord down here .

Eh, Gonzalez is clearly a fair bit better than Cuadras. Cuadras is a good fighter, but nothing special. Certainly not to boxing what GSP is to MMA.
Gonzalez is the GSP I this case and Cuadros is the BJ penn , highly talented but with faults

Cuadros isnt just good, hes really good

Roman is building up a hell of a resume, specially if he wins this then beats Inoue and/or JFE

Cuadros isnt just good, hes really good

Roman is building up a hell of a resume, specially if he wins this then beats Inoue and/or JFE
Nietes is waiting in the rafters too.

Definitely. But i dont think that fight will happen.
maybe not, but I think if the money is there it happens. If nothing else, Nietes is aiming for 112, specifically JFE, so his name will be in the ring with other top fighters

Back