Gonna sound stupid but...

sounds like youre overdrying- try manumission products- they have mositurizing version of defense products. Anti-Bacterial isnt the best for grappling- derstroys your bodies natural defenses.

I just try and use facewash in the morning and at night after practice. If I start to befome over dry and peeling I use a moisturizer that is also an acme fighter..

Make sure you are cleaning all your gear properly and quickly after training.

Could be just pimples, could be something like folliculitis, go see a dermatologist if you have the coverage.

I used to when I first started training. Make sure you wash your face right after training as your forehead touches the mat a lot. Lots of bacteria there.

I went to the dermatologist and she prescribed some meds to get rid of it. A pill called monodox and two creams to get rid of it (Duac and Tazorac). It did the trick, now I don't have any pimples.

Just see your doctor to check it out.

Do any of you guys breakout on your forehead?

It seems I've always got zits on my forehead (I'm 31, thought those days were over), and I'm wondering how common it is, and how you guys combat it.

I take showers with anti-bacterial soap as soon as I get home, Is there anything else I could be doing to retard the breakouts?

Thanks guys

Tell the guy to wash his stomach and belt line before yo ugo there. You are getting to much oil rubbed on your forehead.

Back