• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gomi > Nick Diaz

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just rewatched the fight, Gomi controlled Nick on top for 3 mins with relentless ground and pound and defended all sub attempts. Gomi then dropped the Stockton iron chin and was going to finish Nick before he gassed out, so if Gomi had a gas tank he would demolished Nick easily, also Nick smoked weed and then everything was slow motion for him to sink in the gogo. Long live the fire ball kid!

Just rewatched the fight, Gomi controlled Nick on top for 3 mins with relentless ground and pound and defended all sub attempts. Gomi then dropped the Stockton iron chin and was going to finish Nick before he gassed out, so if Gomi had a gas tank he would demolished Nick easily, also Nick smoked weed and then everything was slow motion for him to sink in the gogo. Long live the fire ball kid!
No

I'd try rewatching it again bro.

Gomi was definitely dominating Nick in the beginning. Nick definitely wouldn't beat a prime Gomi 10/10 times, but he beat him that night.

if my car had a bottomless gas tank it would never stop till it reached infinity

Screenshot-2020-03-16-Diego-Sanchez-Has-A-Message-for-Sherdoggers.png

So let me get this straight, Gomi would have won if he didn't lose?

Back