GOMAD vs. POLAD

Gallon Of Natto A Day -- nothing else comes close

natto%201.jpg

The protein in milk and lentils are not the same, milk has superior bio value and all amino acids that the body can't produce by himself. Also that is one hell of a fiber content. Eat legumes and peanuts for cheap protein but in normal quantities. Also you might find cheap cans of tuna, and eggs are really cheap at least where I live.

If your worried about gi distress off milk, than I would not eat 144 fuckin grams of fiber a day. You'd be constipated for a month, and when you finally do shit, you better have a doctor standing by to sew you asshole back together.

You'll be passing a football.

if your worried about gi distress off milk, than i would not eat 144 fuckin grams of fiber a day. You'd be constipated for a month, and when you finally do shit, you better have a doctor standing by to sew you asshole back together.

You'll be passing a football.

l-o-l

Thanks for the replies,

Did some more reading on Biological Value and PCDAAS (measuring how much of the protein consumed is 'used' by your body.) Looks like there's a pretty big difference between protein sources. Egg and whey are the best, even when compared to meat. Rice and soy and pea pretty far behind.

You learn something new every day..

Back