Golf: PGA Tour Valspar Championship

Since this is sponsored by valspar I'll do some venting here. I'm supposed to paint some concrete wall that I filled a bunch of cracks in over this last week. The problem is every weather site is giving a different forecast. Some say 0% chance of rain, another says 20%, another says 10%. I'm confused....😑

Since this is sponsored by valspar I'll do some venting here. I'm supposed to paint some concrete wall that I filled a bunch of cracks in over this last week. The problem is every weather site is giving a different forecast. Some say 0% chance of rain, another says 20%, another says 10%. I'm confused....😑
Weather person is the only profession where you can be consistently wrong and still make a living. Usually under 40% you’re in the clear

Weather person is the only profession where you can be consistently wrong and still make a living. Usually under 40% you’re in the clear
Jesus. I'm getting a little long in the tooth, but you guys sound like you're 80. This is the kind of sh!t I start to say and realize it's old man talk and shut up.

Jesus. I'm getting a little long in the tooth, but you guys sound like you're 80. This is the kind of sh!t I start to say and realize it's old man talk and shut up.
I stole that weather person insult from my old man

giphy.gif

Yelling at clouds.

I'm just glad I didn't paint since it started raining around 6pm last night. I'm literally that old guy always looking for his next home project etc... In another 10 years I'll be down at that VFW hall playing Bingo, and telling kids to stay off my lawn...🤣

I'm just glad I didn't paint since it started raining around 6pm last night. I'm literally that old guy always looking for his next home project etc... In another 10 years I'll be down at that VFW hall playing Bingo, and telling kids to stay off my lawn...🤣
I’ve already got you a nice chair and some werther’s originals.

Back