• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the hell did these poor kids even need to take this experimental drug anyways? It's not like it's an actual vaccine that would stop the virus from spreading. They were sacrificed on the alter of Pharma profitability.

Because their parents were brainwashed through government and MSM misinformation.

The same misinformation they want all of us to consume, while they censor outlets like Rogan who are digging for the truth.

What are the chances that pediatric clinics around the country bundle the MRNA injections with other childhood vaccines so unsuspecting parents don't realize their kid got injected with MRNA before it's too late?

I will raise hell if they try to pull some shit like that with my infant son.

Who said all this would happen when dems were pushing for it?

It amazes me how much shit Trump gets and he was right. People just don't like to hear the facts.

Last edited:
I was commenting on the paragraph you wrote.. saying you are parroting what the MSM have been saying for two years .. thus programming.. thus why I said this is an example of PROGRAMMING .. nothing more nothing less.. couldnt give a fuck about the paragraph above.. didnt even read it.. probably nonsense.

You being the kind of person that starts reading in the middle of a post does fit with the general level of your posts. It seems like a good foundation for more involuntarily funny content though so I'll play along; what exactly is it that the MSM (I'm assuming you mean US MSM) has been saying for two years according to you? And don't chicken out like a little child this time, tell me what you think.

Last edited:
Misogyny shit posting to flame a female sherdogger.
Horrid stuff considering you have a mother (or maybe you grew on a piece of mould down the back of the fridge)
And all with an extra dollop of accusation about one of the sherdog mods.
So tell me Mr Yellow card, which one out of these mods are you accusing of having fucked a sherdogger irl....

@Kaybee

@Khabib Khanate

@Lethal

@Madmick

@panamaican

@PRIDEWASBETTER

@Ruprecht

@Slobodan

@Strict Nine

@Strychnine

@Valhoven

@Zankou
What a baby you are, i know its hard to accept getting old means reverting back to infancy

You go first, your quote

“You've been on at me for weeks now and I haven't bothered.”

should be easy to find all the posts that occurred over the last couple of weeks and list them here..
If you can’t, your either dumb, or delusional…I’ll be waiting..
Dumb and delusional

You being the kind of person that starts reading in the middle of a post does fit with the general level of your posts. It seems like a good foundation for more involuntarily funny content though so I'll play along; what exactly is it that the MSM (I'm assuming you mean US MSM) has been saying for two years according to you? And don't chicken out like a little child this time, tell me what you think.

You wrote it.. you have parroted exactly the narrative the MSM have been spewing out for 2 years straight. .. dont make me cut and paste your paragraph again .. you wrote it.. its almost word for word what local news and talking heads on TV and Radio and been saying .. so Im in UK and your in Sweden I take it, its pretty much a narrative across the globe.. thats why these reports and looking into lockdowns are so important, its a voice against the narrative that lockdowns are good.. and have made a positive change.. these report say otherwise..

oh you can try to be passive aggressive, no prob's.. its a good look..

What are the chances that pediatric clinics around the country bundle the MRNA injections with other childhood vaccines so unsuspecting parents don't realize their kid got injected with MRNA before it's too late?

I will raise hell if they try to pull some shit like that with my infant son.

There are published papers out there that say that covert methods of medicating the public are to be preferred to avoid resistance. They go on to argue that not only is it the morally right thing to do, but that it preserves liberty and autonomy. They dont give a crap anymore about informed consent or the concept of medicine being geared toward individual health.

These are real papers....I shit you not.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30157295/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30989673/

Last edited:
You wrote it.. you have parroted exactly the narrative the MSM have been spewing out for 2 years straight. .. dont make me cut and paste your paragraph again .. you wrote it.. its almost word for word what local news and talking heads on TV and Radio and been saying .. so Im in UK and your in Sweden I take it, its pretty much a narrative across the globe.. thats why these reports and looking into lockdowns are so important, its a voice against the narrative that lockdowns are good.. and have made a positive change.. these report say otherwise..

No, the MSM hasn't been saying the same things everywhere, and the pandemic strategy in Sweden hasn't been like those in the UK or the US (we haven't had a single lockdown), so it's not a given at all. You're just afraid to say what you think because you couldn't comprehend my post and are now tilting at a windmill.

But since you're such a coward I'll try to help you along. Do you think I was arguing for that lockdowns should be used?

No, the MSM hasn't been saying the same things everywhere, and the pandemic strategy in Sweden hasn't been like those in the UK or the US (we haven't had a single lockdown), so it's not a given at all. You're just afraid to say what you think because you couldn't comprehend my post and are now tilting at a windmill.

But since you're such a coward I'll try to help you along. Do you think I was arguing for that lockdowns should be used?

FFS .. are you an actual RETARD?

Here its dead simple.. I commented that you wrote a paragraph stating what it stated.. I said its sounds like programming from the MSM .. because its exactly what the MSM in the UK have been saying for 2 years to defend the policies put in place.

Listen bud.. I could give a fuck about anything else... talk about actual straw man arguments..

Im out..

Non-scientific professor calls to end of academic freedom after professor with specialization in cardiovascular biology dares to share his opinion. What clown world are we living in?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lond...n-is-hiding-behind-academic-freedom-1.6330184

A professor at Western University in London, Ont., is accusing a colleague of hiding behind the protections of academic freedom to spread misinformation about the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and other public health measures.

"Academic freedom comes with academic responsibilities," said Jacob Shelley, who holds a joint appointment with Western's faculty of law and the school of health studies, and directs the school's Health Ethics, Law & Policy lab. "That means having integrity in our research, not just to say whatever the hell we want."

Shelley's scorn is directed at Donald Welsh, a professor of physiology at Western's Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry.

Welsh has a specialization in cardiovascular biology, and regularly tweets and retweets information that challenges the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.

Who said all this would happen when dems were pushing for it?

It amazes me how much shit Trump gets and he was right. People just don't like to hear the facts.

Lockdowns happened under Trump and he took millions from Pfizer. Coincidence, I think not.
Trump is a Pfizer shill and still shills the Fauci Ouchie. Trump tells everyone he got the Pfizer. I wonder if Pfizer cuts him a check every time he tells someone that, because if they do, he might finally get out of debt.

The cost of freedom is getting injected with experimental drugs produced by corporations with criminal pasts, and complying with an internal passport system that ties your ability to move freely on whether or not you're up to date on injections which don't stop the spread of the virus. Why is the "Right Side of History" so unhinged and full of crap?

I swear it feels like we're just weeks away from them dropping all references to covid and public health and just openly saying that the reason to get injected every few months is simply because the ruling class demands it. When it really comes down to it, why do they need any more justification than that?

It crushed small and medium businesses while bif corporate and the richest got richer.

Lockdowns happened under Trump and he took millions from Pfizer. Coincidence, I think not.
Trump is a Pfizer shill and still shills the Fauci Ouchie. Trump tells everyone he got the Pfizer. I wonder if Pfizer cuts him a check every time he tells someone that, because if they do, he might finally get out of debt.

What are you talking about? Dem governors foight Trump and finally said we will do what we want, state rights, and lockdown.
3 months later my governor said we can't do this anymore. What he forgot to do was say he agreed with Trump that shutting down would hurt us.

The cost of freedom is getting injected with experimental drugs produced by corporations with criminal pasts, and complying with an internal passport system that ties your ability to move freely on whether or not you're up to date on injections which don't stop the spread of the virus. Why is the "Right Side of History" so unhinged and full of crap?

I swear it feels like we're just weeks away from them dropping all references to covid and public health and just openly saying that the reason to get injected every few months is simply because the ruling class demands it. When it really comes down to it, why do they need any more justification than that?

The cost of Freedom and freedom doesnt come on a digital passport that prevents people from going to places or traveling.
Character of Rights states that.

The fact that the passport will block you if you dont get updated it with a booster speaks for itself these people that support the injections are idiotic in their reasoning if they cant see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back