• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

“As the Canberra Times noted, the omicron variant has caused a dramatic spike in coronavirus cases in the country, resulting in coronavirus deaths “now topping hundreds a week, hospitalisations soaring to almost 5,000, nearly 400 people in intensive care, and case numbers impossible to accurately discern.”

<6>

Really I was sure he was an Aussie as we have had disagreements before and about Australia.

Either way @Hellowhosthat, I'm sorry I was a little sensitive to offence and was an arse. Didn't realise you were a pom apologies.

lol no hard feelings. Hope you got it off your chest.

So the vaccine DOES stop the spread just like we were all assured?

"The data that they reported indicates that if you look at the level of virus in the nasopharynx of a person who is vaccinated, and has a breakthrough infection, and compare that to the level of virus in the nasopharynx of an unvaccinated person who is infected, they are essentially equivalent. Which would go along and underscore the fact that vaccinated people who do have a breakthrough infection are clearly capable of transmitting the infection to an uninfected person.". -Dr. Fauci

That's a good question.

"The data that they reported indicates that if you look at the level of virus in the nasopharynx of a person who is vaccinated, and has a breakthrough infection, and compare that to the level of virus in the nasopharynx of an unvaccinated person who is infected, they are essentially equivalent. Which would go along and underscore the fact that vaccinated people who do have a breakthrough infection are clearly capable of transmitting the infection to an uninfected person.". -Dr. Fauci

That's a good question.
I know many people who were vaccinated twice or three times specifically with the intention to stop the spread and help protect the most vulnerable population.

What a waste of the last two years of our lives.

I know many people who were vaccinated twice or three times specifically with the intention to stop the spread and help protect the most vulnerable population.

What a waste of the last two years of our lives.

So you're saying Dr. Fauci, the Chief Medical Advisor of the USA, is wrong, because you personally know people who have had good intentions getting vaccinated? Are you anti-science?

Our elected officials are little more than sales reps for Pharma at this point, and they use the levers of power to ensure that doctors are the same.

In that case, I suppose the doctors promoting the idea that the vaccine would stop the spread need to have their licenses reviewed.

So you're saying Dr. Fauci, the Chief Medical Advisor of the USA, is wrong, because you personally know people who have had good intentions getting vaccinated? Are you anti-science?
Anthony "The Science" Fauci knows best.

Anthony "The Science" Fauci knows best.

5cseri.jpg

The fact that people still blindly follow Fauci and blindly trust big pharm is amazing to me. The emails from Fauci on failure of Masks alone should give people pause at the least. And Pfizer is caught in lies and fined constantly, falsifying numbers etc....I am fully vaccinated, and did so after I first got Delta a year ago. If I could take it back I would. It hasnt stopped me from getting covid again. Did not lessen my symptoms. Has not stopped the spread of Omicron. Now Fauci tells us we are all getting Omicron and the masks everyone has been wearing are basically useless. They have kept side effects quiet, and attacked people that bring them up. They deny that the vaccine has caused issues with Spike Proteins, T Cell issues, and in many cases have made people MORE likely to catch Omicron. The only pandemic where we have ruined businesses and the economy by quarantining the healthy instead of the sick and vulnerable. I feel misled and scammed. The worst as this has all been politicized....No different than Fight Fans in the heavies....facts mean nothing, people just fight for a side, ignore facts.

The truly sad thing is that if a real pandemic occurs, a large portion of the public will not trust anything that comes from the politicians/scientists/organizations that are supposed to be looking out for us.

Truly Sad!

Bry

I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of Karen videos on YouTube…I’m kind of glad to see so many Americans just making a stink about mask. Dunno their reasons or what stances they have about everything else, but nice to see nonetheless. God Bless America.

Ya it does. Its refreshing. Hopefully my home state of Commiefornia gets it shit together sooner than later as well. Weve had enough.
we couldnt get newsome out, college campuses are empty...... is this state even worth repairing?

I can't blame them, they were duped. I could blame them if they only believe this crap because of political affiliation. Of course they were wrong, as were the articles they posted. Always follow the money and look at the sources. Everyone is getting Omicron, and now studies are showing the Delta Vaccine may be helping the transmission, not preventing it. The world is lost.

My neighbor was unvaxxed and only a couple of years older than me. He caught Covid in Summer of 2021. He spent two weeks in ICU and two months in the hospital. He can still walk around but he has to have an oxygen pump with him wherever he goes.

When he's outside, I can still hear the "HARAAAAACCCKK, HARAAAAAACCKK, HARAAAAAACK!" of his still damaged lungs when he coughs.

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread and was never going to. What it does is boost your immune system to combat Covid if you contract it so that you could recover quicker and your chances of dying from Covid are GREATLY diminished.

Look at your situation and make the best decision for you and yours.
I am sure Pfizer would be happy to have you. And i think you would work well with CNN or MSNBC pushing the jabs.

What it does is boost your immune system to combat Covid
Than its not a vaccine. A vaccine is designed to combat infection. And transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back