Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I can guarantee you is Australia isn't fine and things are far from normal for almost all of us but the bullshit artists and the tv drones.

Australia is definitely in bad shape. It's crazy how the government used a microwave weapon against the protesters in Canberra. Clueless cops must of put the setting too high on the machine because these people's faces were red and puffy AF with radiation burns; it's not supposed to be that blatant.

Did you see this video with the double electric fence camp? I wonder if we have these in Canada or if our government is going with a different "strategy."

What exactly was the justification for mandating boosters for admission to college? For healthy people in their early 20s, many of whom had already had covid, to be forced to take these shots you would think there would be some data to back it up. Or was just getting as many people injected with this stuff just an end in and of itself, and "ending the pandemic" not really the motive behind mandates? It really seems like most institutions in our society implement policies that benefit Pfizer and Moderna with little care as to how it benefits the general public.

It's stupid. You had experts who were against the boosters advocating against this. 2 doses never stopped protecting against severe disease and illness . Pressuring low risk groups to do this based on a premise that doesn't exist ( stops transmission) is Ludacris.

Why in the hell is the CDC withholding covid data?

Lol then they wonder why people don't trust them. Every time I turn around the CDC is back peddling. Wtf? Seriously.

Why in the hell is the CDC withholding covid data?

Lol then they wonder why people don't trust them. Every time I turn around the CDC is back peddling. Wtf? Seriously.

Because it would reveal that the entire thing is a sham from the roots of how the virus spread got started to the efficacy of the vaccine and how pointless destroying the world economies over it was.

iu

Because it would reveal that the entire thing is a sham from the roots of how the virus spread got started to the efficacy of the vaccine and how pointless destroying the world economies over it was.
Well now it's leaked and it's even worse. Seems pretty stupid to me.

Vaccinated + Tested Positive + Got over it = "Would be dead if not for the vaccine."
Vaccinated + Tested Positive + Hospitalized + Survived = "Would be dead if not for the vaccine."
Vaccinated + Tested Positive + Died = This doesn't happen
Unvaccinated + Tested Positive + Got over it = Super lucky case, very lucky it was mild
Unvaccinated + Tested Positive + Hospitalized + Survived = Super lucky case, very lucky it was mild, you should get vaccinated to stop clogging up the hospitals you antivaxxer
Unvaccinated + Tested Positive + Died = "This didn't have to happen." LOL Imma post this antivaxxer dying EVERYWHERE!

Last edited:
We've announced we're lifting all covid restrictions and won't even bother testing anymore. Seems the pandemic is over in the UK at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back