• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Why do think Fauci worked so hard to invalidate the lab leak theory? Do you think the wet market origin is more likely?

Fauci knows the origins. He's the same guy that intentionally killed people via HIV/AIDs.

OG William Cooper tried to tell people way back when, about HIV/AIDs being a bioweapon developed in a lab and dropped into the populace, specifically to target blacks and homosexuals.

How did they do it? Via vaccinations. They worked the same playbook for COVID, because nobody listened back then, just as with today.

You're correct one day, sorry about that. As you were posting all weekend I had assumed you were off for your sicky and I posted this Saturday. I think it was the usual almost immediate response and that I saw your name on there when I posted it. Lol that you had been onto every other post relatively quickly (less than a day) it lookked like you fled again.

The rest is attention seeking, misdirection and distortions of the past. While its admirable you now acknowledge it came from a lab your revision of history qnd your stance is so.

i.e.
"My entire position is that I think the lockdowns were stupid and that covid is just the flu."

Just lol, sure.

"The vaccine is just a flu shot."

The old fly vaxx was a shedding gene therapy? Sure.

You do drugs?

Yeah mate, I told you I am anti lockdown. A piece of cloth wasn't stopping anything, a real mask (n95) will but telling people anything would work was an absolute lie. We have never vaccinated our way out of anything like this. It was never going to work. That doesn't automatically mean it's killing people though.

Why do you think I have personal information on all these lockdowns and know how to get around the masking and restrictions?
I was at half of these protests.I saw half of these idiots picking fights with the cops and getting the protests shut down by attacking them and other innocent people wandering by.. I am so critical of them all because I saw their behaviour and they ruined it for people who weren't just batshit insane conspiracy theorists giving speeches and then asking people to donate to their patreons to fight the good fight. There are plenty of people out there who want to actually speak about the issues, but they get drowned out by all these idiots you love to share.

These idiots are no different to mainstream media or pharma. Look at them critically. The headlines are all about doom and gloom and designed to get rapid shares until you actually read the sources. Then you realise they are just shilling for different products or donations and there is no actual context to the argument. You keep falling the same shit that you are complaining about. This inability to critically think had people standing 6 foot from each other out in the park with the same mask they had been wearing on their face for 2 weeks straight, thinking they were covid safe.

Yeah mate, I told you I am anti lockdown. A piece of cloth wasn't stopping anything, a real mask (n95) will but telling people anything would work was an absolute lie. We have never vaccinated our way out of anything like this. It was never going to work. That doesn't automatically mean it's killing people though.

Why do you think I have personal information on all these lockdowns and know how to get around the masking and restrictions?
I was at half of these protests.I saw half of these idiots picking fights with the cops and getting the protests shut down by attacking them and other innocent people wandering by.. I am so critical of them all because I saw their behaviour and they ruined it for people who weren't just batshit insane conspiracy theorists giving speeches and then asking people to donate to their patreons to fight the good fight. There are plenty of people out there who want to actually speak about the issues, but they get drowned out by all these idiots you love to share.

These idiots are no different to mainstream media or pharma. Look at them critically. The headlines are all about doom and gloom and designed to get rapid shares until you actually read the sources. Then you realise they are just shilling for different products or donations and there is no actual context to the argument. You keep falling the same shit that you are complaining about. This inability to critically think had people standing 6 foot from each other out in the park with the same mask they had been wearing on their face for 2 weeks straight, thinking they were covid safe.

Sure mate but tbh I didn't read, just a quick skim.
As expected a revisionist history lecture that isn't anywhere close to what was in the past.

"Aggression (as well as agitation, delusions, paranoia, psychosis, mania, bipolar affective disorder, etc.) after C-19 injection in the VAERS database"
"VAERS ID:1592992

Sex:Male

Write-up:

Around 10 hours after the injection of the shot I began to feel fever and soon after began to hallucinate, hear voices and violently shake.

I began to hurt myself by hitting and pulling my hair out. I then ran out into the street in my underwear and called 911 as I was very confused and concerned I would seriously harm myself and others. I was handcuffed by the police but ran away.
After being secured and transported to hospital I was administered a sedative drug and released after I was no longer involuntarily shaking."

I warn, not guarantee. The readers and its not you delusional honkers I'm warning, its the curious, the people that share the resources with friends and family and the people that are starting to think

I suspect you're like quick and "too late for me anyway" and want others to join you. I've certainly chipped you for your selfish cunty behaviours in the past.

i.e.
Remember that time you stated you got hacked after a video link and you banking was compromised? Remember you waited two weeks to bring it up and didn't warn a soul? Remember all these other people not having this issue?
Me too.

Your investment in it also seems grounded in personal gain but in reality getting accurate details from a person that's shown repeatabily to be a liar is a waste of time.

Sure mate but tbh I didn't read, just a quick skim.
As expected a revisionist history lecture that isn't anywhere close to what was in the past.

"Aggression (as well as agitation, delusions, paranoia, psychosis, mania, bipolar affective disorder, etc.) after C-19 injection in the VAERS database"
"VAERS ID:1592992

Sex:Male

Write-up:

Around 10 hours after the injection of the shot I began to feel fever and soon after began to hallucinate, hear voices and violently shake.

I began to hurt myself by hitting and pulling my hair out. I then ran out into the street in my underwear and called 911 as I was very confused and concerned I would seriously harm myself and others. I was handcuffed by the police but ran away.
After being secured and transported to hospital I was administered a sedative drug and released after I was no longer involuntarily shaking."

I warn, not guarantee. The readers and its not you delusional honkers I'm warning, its the curious, the people that share the resources with friends and family and the people that are starting to think

I suspect you're like quick and "too late for me anyway" and want others to join you. I've certainly chipped you for your selfish cunty behaviours in the past.

i.e.
Remember that time you stated you got hacked after a video link and you banking was compromised? Remember you waited two weeks to bring it up and didn't warn a soul? Remember all these other people not having this issue?
Me too.

Your investment in it also seems grounded in personal gain but in reality getting accurate details from a person that's shown repeatabily to be a liar is a waste of time.
Now 3 paragraphs is too much... You posted an article that runs through 6 plus topics. I am sure you read that before linking it.

I am saying the complete opposite of everything you are saying I am. Virus and banking app and taking two weeks to update it people? I don't bank on my computer? What are you even talking about. I got a virus from one of the random links you posted, my immediate concern in life wasn't to jump onto a Sherdog thread and tell everyone. I have a life outside this thread. You have made up some story about me because I have said that the vaccine isn't a death shot. The data isn't there to show that. Now you post random vaers data of people saying that the covid vaccine gave them psychotic episodes...

Ireturned home after i had the vaccine. around a half hour later I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach, I began to vomit and vomit non stop. I wasn''t able toget up on my own due to the dizziness, was not able to keep any thing down including fluids at this point my husband and I were not concerned as we were told there may be side effects normal withn the vaccine including vomiting and aches. This reaction {the vomiting and dizziness} continued for approximatly 24 to 36 hours. After the vomiting stopped, I still felt dizzy and weak and was unable to walk without holding on to things or i would falln down. I responded to all vsafe requests as well as husband, we both stated i was not doing well hping someone would contact either one of us. I figured rest would be the best for be to get back to myself, so thats what iI did,for approximately a week I slept feeling so weak and dizzy until the morning of 02/10/2021around 8:00 am i could hear my nephew doing his online schooling, For some unknown reason this angered me, this was very unusual behavior for me I stumbled to the kitchen and started a confrontation with him and i ended up striking him at some point, the school had no choice but to call police and report my abuse . The police came to our home at appoximatly 2:00 pm They question nephew, my husband, my mother, and myself only to discover this was very unusual behavior from me and i had never done anything like that before. My husband explained that I had been ill since I Recieved the covid vaccine, the vomiting, dizziness, inability to walk on my own irrational behavior, forgetfulness and the sleepiness. The police called an ambulance, that transfered me to hospital, where they determined I had a brain bleed resultingf in a stroke.
Now we have covid induced episodes of DV and it only took her an entire year to update vaers with this acute reaction... Vaccinated in Feb 2021... uploaded in August 2022. These vaers narratives are written by someone who is barely literate.
How can you fall for this at all. The sad thing the data is the most tame thing in that entire link... It ends on vaccine induced ultra sound mind control, laser weapons and war in space all in one link...

<escalate99>

VAERS ID:2400581
VAERS Form:2
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-02-03
Onset:2021-02-03
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2022-08-04

Last edited:
Now 3 paragraphs is too much... You posted an article that runs through 6 plus topics. I am sure you read that before linking it.

I am saying the complete opposite of everything you are saying I am. Virus and banking app and taking two weeks to update it people? I don't bank on my computer? What are you even talking about. I got a virus from one of the random links you posted, my immediate concern in life wasn't to jump onto a Sherdog thread and tell everyone. I have a life outside this thread. You have made up some story about me because I have said that the vaccine isn't a death shot. The data isn't there to show that. Now you post random vaers data of people saying that the covid vaccine gave them psychotic episodes...

Ireturned home after i had the vaccine. around a half hour later I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach, I began to vomit and vomit non stop. I wasn''t able toget up on my own due to the dizziness, was not able to keep any thing down including fluids at this point my husband and I were not concerned as we were told there may be side effects normal withn the vaccine including vomiting and aches. This reaction {the vomiting and dizziness} continued for approximatly 24 to 36 hours. After the vomiting stopped, I still felt dizzy and weak and was unable to walk without holding on to things or i would falln down. I responded to all vsafe requests as well as husband, we both stated i was not doing well hping someone would contact either one of us. I figured rest would be the best for be to get back to myself, so thats what iI did,for approximately a week I slept feeling so weak and dizzy until the morning of 02/10/2021around 8:00 am i could hear my nephew doing his online schooling, For some unknown reason this angered me, this was very unusual behavior for me I stumbled to the kitchen and started a confrontation with him and i ended up striking him at some point, the school had no choice but to call police and report my abuse . The police came to our home at appoximatly 2:00 pm They question nephew, my husband, my mother, and myself only to discover this was very unusual behavior from me and i had never done anything like that before. My husband explained that I had been ill since I Recieved the covid vaccine, the vomiting, dizziness, inability to walk on my own irrational behavior, forgetfulness and the sleepiness. The police called an ambulance, that transfered me to hospital, where they determined I had a brain bleed resultingf in a stroke.
Now we have covid induced episodes of DV and it only took her an entire year to update vaers with this acute reaction... Vaccinated in Feb 2021... uploaded in August 2022. These vaers narratives are written by someone who is barely literate.
How can you fall for this at all. The sad thing the data is the most tame thing in that entire link... It ends on vaccine induced ultra sound mind control, laser weapons and war in space all in one link...

<escalate99>

VAERS ID:2400581
VAERS Form:2
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-02-03
Onset:2021-02-03
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2022-08-04

Because the potential has been discussed for a long time.

"Suddenly Changed? Personality Changes After mRNA Injectionchanges has been discussed for a long time."
"They do not only cause physical damages but they also damage the small capillaries in the brain, override the blood-brain barrier and leads to massive personality changes"
"Psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin explains how there are disturbing parallels to the effects of lobotomy, "

By your reasoning psychiatric medication shouldn't do anything.

Peter Breggin was the psychiatrist that got the lobotomy outlawed and I'm confident in guessing he has far more experience than you in the matter of drug/brain interaction. He got involved due to people commenting about the personality changes some people had witnessed.

Its not hard to understand. Some people have unexpected changes in behaviours from a unforseen drug interaction.

On the delay, thats not hard to understand either.

The gaslighting and denialism of almost anything temporally related to the injection is out of control.

Could be anything - doctor gasslights for 12 months and they talk to another perso that noticed the same etc etc etc etc.

Lol you're full of shit. I called you a liar and a selfish cunt back then ......

You'll have seen the other tag. It's really not thaat hard to understand there may be a connection to personality changes when there is such a well understood link to serious neurological disorders caused by the vaxx.

"The MHRA and Bell’s Palsy
Facilitating Bell’s Palsy"

2020 was 19 which was well within the historical norm. (2019- 22, 2018- 15) you'll notice that in 2020 there were 7 in which the vaxx was potentially causative.

2021 it very slightly increased to 784 and the vaxx was potentially linked to 776. Realistically you could assume that 10 of the linked would have happened natural to put it into the historical norm.
Soooooo from 19 instances of neurological damage to 766, 19 to 766.

Sure crackhead.

Anything that can do damage to the brain can very easily alter personalities, there is certainly a hell of a lot of acquired brain injuries from car accidents that do.

Because the potential has been discussed for a long time.

"Suddenly Changed? Personality Changes After mRNA Injectionchanges has been discussed for a long time."
"They do not only cause physical damages but they also damage the small capillaries in the brain, override the blood-brain barrier and leads to massive personality changes"
"Psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin explains how there are disturbing parallels to the effects of lobotomy, "

By your reasoning psychiatric medication shouldn't do anything.

Peter Breggin was the psychiatrist that got the lobotomy outlawed and I'm confident in guessing he has far more experience than you in the matter of drug/brain interaction. He got involved due to people commenting about the personality changes some people had witnessed.

Its not hard to understand. Some people have unexpected changes in behaviours from a unforseen drug interaction.

Come on mate, not even you could believe this shit. Someone beat their nephew on a zoom call because of the vaccine and waited 18 months to report it to VAERS. It's written so poorly that the submitter should probably be joining those zoom lessons with that family member.

Same article ends up on China shooting microwave lasers at us because of the covid vaccine. It's just sad at this point.
Even the most batshit insane conspiracy theorists would question the contents of your posts.

Come on mate, not even you could believe this shit. Someone beat their nephew on a zoom call because of the vaccine and waited 18 months to report it to VAERS. It's written so poorly that the submitter should probably be joining those zoom lessons with that family member.

Same article ends up on China shooting microwave lasers at us because of the covid vaccine. It's just sad at this point.
Even the most batshit insane conspiracy theorists would question the contents of your posts.

One story to focus/divert away and totally ignoring the point.

I have given you a potential explanation, it could be anything from they're lying to telling the truth. They could have noticed control issues and this is the final straw, who knows.
Everything is speculative but we know that they took the time to log it.

The very point of vaers is to assess for patterns, like the bells palsy. Not much to say on that.....

Like nothing to say on qualifications/experience in drug/brain interactions

Like nothing to say futher on the fact that a drug that increases death and disabilities may well increase incidents and accidents if the adverse reaction happens whenever you're doing life.

One story to focus/divert away and totally ignoring the point.

I have given you a potential explanation, it could be anything from they're lying to telling the truth. They could have noticed control issues and this is the final straw, who knows.
Everything is speculative but we know that they took the time to log it.

The very point of vaers is to assess for patterns, like the bells palsy. Not much to say on that.....

Like nothing to say on qualifications/experience in drug/brain interactions

Like nothing to say futher on the fact that a drug that increases death and disabilities may well increase incidents and accidents if the adverse reaction happens whenever you're doing life.

The only person diverting from anything in this thread is you by continuing to post articles you haven't read. You keep running and making up stories the second anyone challenges you.

At this point it's just sad, you will literally believe the vaccine is responsible for everything, provided someone uses the right buzzwords to get you to share it.

Excuse my interjection, but why does VAERS exist?

Fact sheet explains it better than I can, it's just an early reporting tool where the report is then validated and followed up to confirm any trends. Nobody is arguing that reactions don't exist to the covid vaccine, but the reactions in that article are ridiculous and you can see they have been falsified in the data provided.

We have covid vaccine induced child assaults, psychiatric episodes and elderly people running around with knives for a couple hours before being normal again to name a few. One out of all them appears to actually have some reasonable data entered to be a possible real report. It reads like someone being sick from the flu and grumpy with their family, no crazy paranoia or psychotic episodes at all compared to the rest. Further down we end up on microwave laser weapons causing people to do the same thing...

The issue with VAERS for the covid vaccine is there was a push by CTers to enter false reports to blow up the data in the anti vax favour. It's not sufficient to use as a main data point to support any type of article or scientific theory. It's been addressed by other posters in this thread after a number of scientific papers were withdrawn following the peer review process.

Don't waste your time.

"Millions paid out for mandated Covid vax injuries just the tip of the iceberg?
And, call for submissions to Australian excess deaths inquiry"

“The cost of the WorkCover claims rose 55 per cent in just the past nine months, from $4.37m to $6.8m..."

That was published in April 24, the foots off the gas pedal with the vaxx and it's still accelerating.

"$6.8 million in claims in just one state for “proven illness related to vaccines,” which is a notoriously difficult bar to clear unless you have the ‘good luck’ of getting one of a narrow list of injuries associated with the specific vaccine that the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) says can cause it."

Very very very narrow range of payout conditions and then theres the doctors refusing to state on record its vaxx related.

"This WorkCover tally does not include the thousands of claims to the national compensation scheme, of which, when I checked mid last year, only 5% of 3,000+ claims had been successful. Almost 1,000 claims had been rejected and over 2,000 remained in progress, with many injured Australians waiting up to or even more than a year for an answer.

But the Sun Herald comments reveal that these figures are likely just the tip of the iceberg."

The suppression and complicity of our medical practitioners is out of this worl and than there is the effort to log the adverse reactions.

"How many of these people will die early as a result of their injuries? How many more have already died, either from acute injuries or from a causal chain of events?

The TGA only acknowledges 14 deaths associated with Covid vaccines, despite over 1,000 reported deaths to the safety surveillance database, the DAEN. Covid vaccine injuries and deaths are certainly undercounted in Australia’s official record for a host of reasons, including regulatory pressure on doctors and coroners to not appear critical of the vaccines, the known underreporting factor of passive surveillance systems like the DAEN, and the double standards applied in classifying Covid infection deaths vs. Covid vaccine deaths."

(14 deaths, it's a farce and a half. The inverse of the covid death counting....)

"All causal chain deaths after Covid infection are officially designated as ‘Covid’ deaths by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), however the same standard is not applied to vaccine-related deaths. Young Australians Caitlin Gotze and Amy Sedgewick, both in their early 20s when they died, drastically declined after vaccination, but the TGA won’t recognise the link."

As for cancer

"Incidentally, cancer remains the leading cause of death in Australia, with cancer deaths for 2022 and 2023 coming in above baseline average. In an article titled ‘The covid booster cancer time bomb’, published by The Conservative Woman, esteemed professor of oncology Angus Dalgleish lists at least four scientifically documented mechanisms by which Covid vaccines (the mRNAs specifically) can lead to an increase in cancers."

Seriously, don't waste your time. Blokes delusional, a liar and most likely issues on top.
If you listened to him in 2021- 23 you'd be all jabbed up.

Delusions or bald faced lies like this

The issue with VAERS for the covid vaccine is there was a push by CTers to enter false reports to blow up the data in the anti vax favour

Lmfao the underreporting is factors above the idea that that was even an issue.

Got to love the surety of his statements. It's why I say the opposite is more likely to be true when he states "THE facts", its like THE science but even less knowledge.

White rubbery clots found in 20% of dead people's arteries and veins.

This has not been getting much attention when it is being found in a significant portion of people.

White rubbery clots found in 20% of dead people's arteries and veins.

This has not been getting much attention when it is being found in a significant portion of people.

Its crazy how all the nonsense pertaining to the Sweet and Sour Sniffles...from the useless Forced Masking, Lock Downs, School Closures, Mandating Vaccines made Russell do a complete 180.

Fact sheet explains it better than I can, it's just an early reporting tool where the report is then validated and followed up to confirm any trends. Nobody is arguing that reactions don't exist to the covid vaccine, but the reactions in that article are ridiculous and you can see they have been falsified in the data provided.

We have covid vaccine induced child assaults, psychiatric episodes and elderly people running around with knives for a couple hours before being normal again to name a few. One out of all them appears to actually have some reasonable data entered to be a possible real report. It reads like someone being sick from the flu and grumpy with their family, no crazy paranoia or psychotic episodes at all compared to the rest. Further down we end up on microwave laser weapons causing people to do the same thing...

The issue with VAERS for the covid vaccine is there was a push by CTers to enter false reports to blow up the data in the anti vax favour. It's not sufficient to use as a main data point to support any type of article or scientific theory. It's been addressed by other posters in this thread after a number of scientific papers were withdrawn following the peer review process.
"Nobody is arguing that reactions don't exist to the covid vaccine"
What reactions exist for the Covid-19 vaccine?

British music journalist Neil Kulkarni, age 51, died suddenly after a "suspected heart attack" on Jan.22, 2024.

Haven't been posting much the last 3 weeks because I've been seriously fucking ill with COVID. Second time I had it, this time was less severe but way more drawn out. 3 weeks now and only able to manage about a half day work.

Lungs are fucked, get doms from doing very little, feel stupid, need to sleep a lot.

Am throwing the kitchen sink at it and trying to increase exercise incrementally. Taking various things to reduce inflammation and they help.

First football game of the year is Sunday and I'm gonna play but I worry that it's gonna really fuck me up. Kinda wish I'd got a recent vaccine but no idea of that would have helped obvs.

"Nobody is arguing that reactions don't exist to the covid vaccine"
What reactions exist for the Covid-19 vaccine?

Do I really need to go and list the possible reactions for you? I had a reaction to my first dose, I know they happen. I am not even saying the vaccine hasn't been responsible for the death of people.

If I believe that the vaccine is the death shot, then I have to believe that covid was the black plague with how many people have died from it or had bad reactions to it. I don't believe either of those things. I think covid is just a new flu and the vaccine was just a flu shot. I am not going to blame the covid vaccine for kids being assaulted or car accidents. Just like I wasn't accepting motorbike accidents being counted as covid deaths to inflate the numbers.

Back