Social Golden Globes 2022 Canceled On NBC + Tom Cruise is Woke!

No I'm not... younger kids, especially teens, mostly don't give a fuck about movies or tv. Outside a few blockbusters....

Source? Me..... with 4 kids ranging from young 22 to 13. If I leave them alone, they're watching random weirdos on youtube or TikTok. They don't watch movies or tv shows... none.

Weirdos on tiktok and youtube who have contracts with major hollywood talent agencies?

Righties like @I am your real dad @nostradumbass and @Cubo de Sangre hate hollywood but refuse to stop watching hollywood movies and putting money in those woke degenerate's leftists' pockets.

If they had principle or any faith in capitalism they'd vote with their wallets, but that would require republicans to not be fucking hypocrites, which is of course a pretty tall order.

Screenshot-20210512-111404-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

You were saying something?

Please, continue...

Last edited:
My favorite part of this, is how you valiantly defend a company who removes black actors from posters in China.

<BC1>

Which company? How was I defending them?

And don't act like you suddenly give a shit about black people Mr 'Low African IQ is just science bro'.

Screenshot-20210512-111404-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

You were saying something?

Please, continue...

I was saying something, I tagged a bunch of users and you weren't one of them. Not sure why you're injecting yourself into this exchange, you lonely or something?

I don't know why that clown @Whippy McGee is liking this post, where the hell is his epic cancellation?

I was saying something, I tagged a bunch of users and you weren't one of them. Not sure why you're injecting yourself into this exchange, you lonely or something?

I don't know why that clown @Whippy McGee is liking this post, where the hell is his epic cancellation?

You don't have to cancel.... if you never ordered it.

<seedat>

As we now live in this Leftist Clown World and laugh.... we have butt hurt people like you upset that we find great humor in White Leftists cancelling White Leftists, because they are White.

What was the last movie the Rock was in? Moana? Jumanji?.... lol. Wasn't that like 3 or 4 years ago?

Maybe longer?
Good question, not sure the sequence. There was Rampage and the Jumanji sequel which was pretty good haha.

Which company? How was I defending them?

And don't act like you suddenly give a shit about black people Mr 'Low African IQ is just science bro'.

<Dany07>

Way to embarrass yourself. I am a jazz musician and study the works of the great black artists of history every single day. Tell us again about your low IQ.

Anybody want to sum up what they did wrong?

They clearly had the wrong skin color. Being "woke" simply is not enough. You must be woke and not White... or Asian, unless you are a Trans, then you get a pass.
I mean it has to be something else.. Is it because they’re white? Really?

I mean it has to be something else.. Is it because they’re white? Really?

Straight up. They do not have enough "diversity".

It's always entertaining to watch White Leftists cancel other White Leftists.... for being White.

Straight up. They do not have enough "diversity".

It's always entertaining to watch White Leftists cancel other White Leftists.... for being White.
It’s not entertaining to me anymore. Movies used to be good, and were for everybody. I hear what you’re saying and the song aenima needs an update, but it’s more sad to me now.

You don't have to cancel.... if you never ordered it.

<seedat>

As we now live in this Leftist Clown World and laugh.... we have butt hurt people like you upset that we find great humor in White Leftists cancelling White Leftists, because they are White.
So you watch nothing hollywood puts out? You only watch independent right wing movies?

Tell me how principled you are Mr 'totally not a clown'.

<Dany07>

Way to embarrass yourself. I am a jazz musician and study the works of the great black artists of history every single day. Tell us again about your low IQ.

Way to change the damn subject.

Which racial group's I.Q. do you think ranks the highest? Are you going to claim that you think african americans rank higher than asians? Don't be so goddamn dishonest

<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't have a television, a netflix or hulu or any other streaming service and have watched about 3 movies made in the last 20 years.

Some of us actually read, but apparently you think it's crazy that someone doesn't just watch whatever empty entertainment hollywood tells you to watch, and it's also fun to watch you guys rush to defend every millionaire athlete, celebrity, corporation and every career bureaucrat and politician no matter what they say. Not a shred of dignity.
Don’t have a television? Did you know that you can post on Sherdog from those smart phones all those Millenials assholes wait in line for whenever a new one is released? The smart phones have streaming services like Hulu and Netflix. They are pretty much televisions now.

Back