Gold Card Week...

Tyler2000

Green Belt
Reaction score
Everyone knows first of the month is goldcard week at GNC. So here's my situation. I've been really lazy with workouts since about febuary. Going to start back up and just want to get stronger and more defined. Already have my protien squirreled away, muscle milk and whey protien isolate. Any suggestions for other products I should look into? Keep in mind I plan on buying them at GNC, and soon. Any help is greatly appreciated.

It looks like you already have everything you need.

Keep it simple. Eat well and lift hard.

*Maybe* pick up some creatine if you can get a good deal.

I think that's so funny how it's only for the first week in the states. In Canada you can use the gold card every day the store is open.

I think that's so funny how it's only for the first week in the states. In Canada you can use the gold card every day the store is open.

You can use it, and the woman says if you use it everytime you get coupons in the mail. But I think the savings are only the first week of the month.

You can use it, and the woman says if you use it everytime you get coupons in the mail. But I think the savings are only the first week of the month.

That's what I mean. You get the savings ALL the time. $10, 20% off. Coupons used every damn day.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but how does gold card week make it alright to ask questions that are normally called idiotic / troll and sent to read the FAQs?

Back