Going to be a crazy night in Louisville

US needs to break apart into separate countries.

The divide is too great

This is the moral choice. Biden and Trump wont stop or unite everyone. It will only grow more violent. People shouldnt be forced together

200.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_n4qneuGYII1tq4of6o1_500.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_mry0m5hc0K1re3x32o1_500.gif

200.gif
tenor.gif
OffbeatLimitedGermanspitz-small.gif
abab2200-3aaa-43c8-b30c-949f3485fade.gif

tenor.gif

An individual is solely responsible for where his bullet lands.

Large groups of protestors will have to hold an active shooter accountable if they care for their own well being. Otherwise shooters could simply use a crowd as camoflauge to get off rounds and then duck into cover. Shots fired at cops from a large group of people is going to get the same in return.

Maybe pick better people to surround yourself with?

If your camera's aren't on there should be some sort of punishment. Happens enough times then you should be fired.

If you are involved in a shooting and your camera had been turned off you should lose your badge.

I called it absolute dogshit from both a technical and journalistic perspective, with some elements of fact present.
Well.... Fuck you very much.

Seriously though, I didn't link it for your pleasure, just to inform the peeps here what is going down in Louisville currently. Maybe you could swing in to town, investigate the matter for us, and write up some high quality journalistic piece for us? Since you're such a critic, you should be able to write a good one, it'll be yuge!!!

Just terrible. Just fucking awful. What's the answer from here? Should they pull the police out of all areas? Is that fair to the people who are sick, afraid, to weak to defend themselves. Because these people rely on police officers to protect them. I Where does it end? Do things blow over in 2 weeks? 2 months. Can society survive that long with no law and order. Shits cray right now

At least 90% of the protesters don’t have jobs.

Well.... Fuck you very much.

Seriously though, I didn't link it for your pleasure, just to inform the peeps here what is going down in Louisville currently. Maybe you could swing in to town, investigate the matter for us, and write up some high quality journalistic piece for us? Since you're such a critic, you should be able to write a good one, it'll be yuge!!!
You sent everyone to a fucking malware content scraping link; you're a moron and I stand by my statement. I provided actual links. Use them if you want. Or keep looking like an idiot.
And even then your title is trash and this thread redundant.

It is going to be a crazy summer with this historic unemployment rate. These people don't have jobs or school to go back to, good luck containing this. Throw in some natural disasters and let it boil over until the election and second wave hits. Boom.

Cops should have let themselves get shot amirite?

Horrible situation and incredibly unlucky. The libs let the world attack and assault people, cops and property and this is what happens. good job libs, your cycle of violence will keep going.

Serious question is there actual training for law enforcement in the USA? I’m beginning to wonder...who fires at an unconfirmed target as a police officer.

Large groups of protestors will have to hold an active shooter accountable if they care for their own well being. Otherwise shooters could simply use a crowd as camoflauge to get off rounds and then duck into cover. Shots fired at cops from a large group of people is going to get the same in return.

Maybe pick better people to surround yourself with?
Yeah don’t surround yourself with cops.

Serious question is there actual training for law enforcement in the USA? I’m beginning to wonder...who fires at an unconfirmed target as a police officer.
Have some friends who are cops. The adrenaline rush they say they get in situations is crazy it's not something we can understand unless we've been though it.

Back