Going out by yourself

Nah, do what you want. I used to go see a movie by myself when I'd have a few hours between college classes (I commuted 45 min to school).

Yeah I'll go out for movies, concerts or food alone if I feel like it and don't have anyone to go with.

Better to sit at the bar alone that
N at a table... less pathetic looking lol

I'm currently at dinner, table for one. First time I've ever gone out to dinner alone, the girlfriend is busy.

You guys ever go out alone? Movies? Dinner?

It feels weird, but I'm currently enjoying a tall glass of beer while I await my nachos.

20240217-162609.jpg
No but we're not giant losers like you.

Hopefully your imaginary girlfriend returns soon :rolleyes:

...also, hi OT /waves

Looks Great JJJJ, Mexican food, with cervesa, is always a great combo !

Prefer having a guest with a meal or a movie, but no problem hitting either stag.​
I use to go to a sushi bar every Sunday after work when I first started seeing my wife. She lived in a different state at the time and I would only see her for like during the middle of the week.
Sounds good, the wife didn't join you for Sushi? BTW, Love your avatar.​

A couple of times I traveled out of town to see a concert by myself. You feel awkward sitting there by yourself waiting for the concert to begin.
Only went to one concert by myself. Saw The Grateful Dead in the last tour before Jerry Garcia passed *(RIP Jerry). Never felt I was by myself, thousands were with me. Not interacting with people around means you are only alone by choice.

You’re not alone you’re with us.
This post can't be "liked" enough times.​

Looks Great JJJJ, Mexican food, with cervesa, is always a great combo !

Prefer having a guest with a meal or a movie, but no problem hitting either stag.

Sounds good, the wife didn't join you for Sushi? BTW, Love your avatar.​

Only went to one concert by myself. Saw The Grateful Dead in the last tour before Jerry Garcia passed *(RIP Jerry). Never felt I was by myself, thousands were with me. Not interacting with people around means you are only alone by choice.

This post can't be "liked" enough times.​
The wife lived in a different state at the time so I only ever saw her between Tuesday and Thursday, so I didn't take her out to often when she came over as we preferred to just be together at home. Funny enough that restaurant is now her favorite once i finally got to take her and we still go there more than any other place.

I go to the cinema all of the time alone. A lot of the stuff I like to see isn't for everyone either. It's also hard as hell getting people together to go out.

re movies - depends on the movie. I don't see comedies alone or big action movies, but horror or arthouse I will, for example.

eating out - going to the cafe or a takeaway shop for a quick lunch, sure. Do that routinely during work breaks, as do a lot of people. Dinner, however, no. I tried that once and I found it super weird. I don't judge those that do, however.

Found myself dining alone during several business trips, typically my evenings always ended with me furiously masturbating in my hotel room …the most important moments are the ones that make you feel alive!

I will not eat out but I will go to a movie alone.

That's a quite boring shit overall. My evening was unexciting. I went to a concert, hooked up with some friends, talked future projects doing shit together, got drunk, took some cocaine, hung in the backstage, peed in the attic and went home early.

#Brilliantme
#Prometheus
#Powerlevel160

Back