Goin' to Cleveland!

Arthur Morgan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This weekend me and ab out 14 other people are going to cleveland to watch the detroit lions take on the browns.

We are heading there on early saturday and leaving monday noonish.

I wanna know if anyone on this board lives in or around cleveland and knows of any good bars and places to visit other then the obvious one like the rock and roll HoF.

How are the cleveland fans towards visitor fans?

Last edited:
On the Brightside your are not going to Detroit , that's a win for you broseph.

Great Lakes Brewery is in Cleveland. Good beer and good food in a nice bar. Worth stopping in for a few for sure imo.

Can't believe Detroit has a team this year considering they don't even have a city

Eat at Hot Sauce Williams', Lola, and Melt.

This weekend me and ab out 14 other people are going to cleveland to watch the detroit lions take on the browns.

We are heading there on early saturday and leaving monday noonish.

I wanna know if anyone on this board lives in or around cleveland and knows of any good bars and places to visit other then the obvious one like the rock and roll HoF.

How are the cleveland fans towards visitor fans?

It doesn't seem safe to rock the other teams gear in any visiting stadium these days. I would think the DogPound wouldn't be any different.

not sure if this has been mentioned, but tell bone thugs in harmony to get crackin again.

TS is going to Cleveland.

Sorry to hear TS.

Tremont area is fun to walk around. Eat at grumpys for breakfast. The art museum is cool and free too.

Back