Goin back

Rehab is fun if you pick a cool one. Also lots of easy crazy hot chick's to hook up with.

You'll quit when you're ready. Maybe you haven't hit bottom yet. It's up to you really.

see you back here in a few days after you sober up and leave rehab early like last time.

Reactions: lsa
I’ve been there during my extreme stint of alcoholism. Liquor fueled psychosis. Not for weeks, but 3-4 days at a time.

Ain’t nobody meant to live like that.
@IloveTHIS concentrate all your energy into getting sober. If you can’t do good for yourself, how could you for another in a relationship. Especially if you’re both using.
yea that's true uncle has been gone for a long time now.

anyway I hope for he best for you @IloveTHIS

we all fuck up and never once. it's along road out of the muck

Like others have said, you have to focus on yourself. Most addicts are selfish until it comes to breaking off a relationship, because they live in the chaos, which is itself a selfish act, for they cannot cope and face the tough road ahead by themselves.

the fact that you keep saying, ‘try’, indicates a fettered mind. Dude, open up to the reality of your situation — your partner is beating you. Get your house in order and leave. Break up before you go to rehab.

You're proud of me? What the hell're you proud of me for?
heat-ibreedan.png
MellowPlasticAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

gary-oldman-the-professional.gif

After New Years TS; New resolutions.:)
Best of Luck Muchacho.

Last edited:
I dont remember the last time I posted. I dont even know where I've been the last 4 or 5 days. At some point I got into a really nasty fight with my fiancee. We both said really, really mean things. My mom begged me to break up with her and go back to rehab so I did and am. She said she was proud of me and would be waiting for me even tho I keep trying to break to break it off with her.

But yea my mom hates my spouse. I am completely black and blue from falling and fighting. And I actually cant wait to go back to rehab this time.

How all you doing

Use your head, not your heart. You know you need to get rid of her.

Keep posting on Sherdog, bro.

We’ll keep you in the straight and narrow!

You sound like a loser and an asshole. So the question is, are you ready to be more than that? Are you ready to make positive changes to become someone that doesn’t wake up bruised and bloodied from fighting and not remembering anything. Someone that has healthy relationships and can look in the mirror every day and say “I’m doing it”. Or are you just full of shit, go to rehab to just start the process all over again. Choice is yours. Life is what YOU make it, and what YOU want it to be through your choices.

Best of luck mate. If you can kick the addiction, then don’t surround yourself with people who use. It’s easy to fall off the wagon when your friends and close ones are using.

I dont remember the last time I posted. I dont even know where I've been the last 4 or 5 days. At some point I got into a really nasty fight with my fiancee. We both said really, really mean things. My mom begged me to break up with her and go back to rehab so I did and am. She said she was proud of me and would be waiting for me even tho I keep trying to break to break it off with her.

But yea my mom hates my spouse. I am completely black and blue from falling and fighting. And I actually cant wait to go back to rehab this time.

How all you doing
Dude, You're cool as shit in my book and i'm always gonna be there for ya if needed, but this has to be said, Pull your head out of your ass and get sober, im not looking forward to the thread saying IloveTHIS has passed away. Make sure that shit doesn't happen! Get rid of this bitch, get clean and find someone you don't have to fist fight.

Get cleaned up, man. You had a good run with the drugs and booze. Now it’s time to get your shit together.

How all you doing
It's not worth it, walk away and find someone better. My ex and I broke up after a year of fighting and got our own places. The following year we hooked up and it was way better than it ever was when we lived together.

I recommend Ressurection of Jake Roberts. It really goes into the mind of an addict, and he really turned himself around.

You can find it on YouTube. I think that it should be bought, but the whole film is on there.

I know nothing about your fiancée, but I'd guess that she wants a drinking buddy.

How all you doing
if you hate your fiancee and your mom hates your fiancee......then why is she your fiancee?

Still my favorite poster. Not even joking. Stray strong bro.

if you hate your fiancee and your mom hates your fiancee......then why is she your fiancee?
Because she tries to take care of me. Apparently last night I hit my head really hard and was carried out by police and EMS. I dont remember any of it but at least my girl is here to tell me and explain things

i have a headache right now and also have problems with things so i can relate, i hope you receive the love and experience on your journey to progress, i think part of the problem is you lack the proper hand to hand fighting prowess of a real kung fu fighter but i dont know you well enough to actually confirm that assessment, wishing you the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeJohnson_18
Back