Goin back

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I dont remember the last time I posted. I dont even know where I've been the last 4 or 5 days. At some point I got into a really nasty fight with my fiancee. We both said really, really mean things. My mom begged me to break up with her and go back to rehab so I did and am. She said she was proud of me and would be waiting for me even tho I keep trying to break to break it off with her.

But yea my mom hates my spouse. I am completely black and blue from falling and fighting. And I actually cant wait to go back to rehab this time.

How all you doing

Good luck to you, bud. It sounds as though you've been through this before, so the only advice I have for you is to take it seriously this time. Get on board with the things you are taught, and accept that you need to make some changes in your life.

I've been to rehab, but I didn't learn my lesson. I had the prison stint from having percocets, and came close to being charged with weed possession on numerous occasions, as well as a DWI. Take it from a man who knows, getting clean is the best thing you can do for yourself. Aside from the drugs, I was a heavy drinker for a number of years. I woke up one day in 2017, and decided I was done. I've been sober since, of my own accord, and it was the best decision I've ever made. It would be the best you could make, as well.

God bless you, bud.

Nobody-goes-to-jail-unless-they-want-to.-Unless-they-make-themselves-get-caught.jpg

Dude, if this shit keeps going you're going to end up dead. You really need to find a way to get past this getting written off constantly crap.

Sounds possible that you're after the reset more than anything.

You've been at this awhile... Unless you make the proper changes to your life, you'll be setting yourself up for more failure.

Last edited:
You must realize there are relationships in the family that have always been contentious in any family in any era and take it in stride (while planning around it):

The guy’s mother and the girl
The guy and the girl’s father
The guy and the girl’s brothers
The guy and the girl’s girlfriends

or a good old fashioned bender
my uncle used to go weeks at a time
sleeping under bridges staying constantly black out level drunk and causing mayhem
I’ve been there during my extreme stint of alcoholism. Liquor fueled psychosis. Not for weeks, but 3-4 days at a time.

Ain’t nobody meant to live like that.
@IloveTHIS concentrate all your energy into getting sober. If you can’t do good for yourself, how could you for another in a relationship. Especially if you’re both using.

Do not get married dude. Stop calling her your fiancé. Good luck getting well.

Agree with this. You need to be completely selfish here but in a different way. You need to 100% focus on you and recovering / changing your mindset and behaviour. All the best, it sounds like you are much closer to being ready to fix this.

Back